Joee's Join Request

Joee1

• 1. Your location, age, name, nickname(s) and tell us about yourself: My age: 20 My name: Joseph My nickname: Joee, Hye there as you know my name is Joee, im from Sweden although i am currently living in the UK (Scotland), in my spare time i play MTA mostly on the ffsgaming server, and by spare time i mean everyday lol, yes im currently unemployed, i am a ex-member of the British Army untill i got medically discharged for personal reasons, so ye i have alot of time to play MTA, im a very friendly person, yes i joke around sometimes, but not in that way as in im going to insult people/members or any other thing.
  • 2. Your MTA career, when you started playing and your history: I started playing MTA around 4 years ago maybe a little more, ive been playing DD for the same time, i have also been playing DM for roughly a little over a year.
  • 3. Have you been in any other clans?: Not official clan but mostly small time DM clans for example: SiriusBauss (Leader) 1998Skillz (Leader)

• 4. What can you do for our community: I can do many things for the clan, as in bring along some friends to become members, bring some skills along with me DD/DM only, i can help out with clanwars and events, and i can do whatever a leader/moderator asks me to do, i also used to be a teamspeak developer, for many major gaming clans/community's
  • 5. Something you are good at: Hmm somethings im good at, well im good at playing DM and DD i was with >VIP
  • 6. Something to add: No thanks that will be all.