We out

SplAsH

Jajajajajajaja lordek pls. Wait to get rekt by SHC, and ofc, you will start flaming everyone, the server, shc members, your teammates also, then emptie will see the mistake he did inviting you and letting go splash, alíen, kasty, mich..

Ps: this is not annoying, this is the truth

Ps2: i didn't insult you babe, i said it in spanish because i was not talking with you, i was with splash :3

Btw keep the mute to me, idc (kiss)

Well son, let me explain you the point of join requests.

Join requests work like CV's right, you apply and hope for a reply that you're accepted. I see nothing wrong with inviting a player or two every now and then, wow big deal. Employers right, real life, right, let's be honest, if you got contacts in real life, they'll take you without a cv, and people they dont know, they write cv's, or people they'd like to get to know better, so they can describe themselves and their desires, I think it's pretty simple, and you guys are acting foolish, so cut it already..

Edit : It's not like other big clans such as ffs or tg haven't invited players in their history already, if I'm not mistaken, TG as such invited a whole lot of players, as a matter of fact, a wave of them. So if you'd like to hate, why dont you go on their forum and start a topic about how inviting players is so damn bad and it makes your life hell, jesus christ, you've got more things to be focusing on than complaining about inviting a single damn player.. Move on with your lifes.

Of course TFF can invite, always taking into account all clan members, and that never happened..

[[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

oh dang look at all those competent people who commented up in here, at the drop of a hat as soon as something supernatural occurs in this community everyone goes bananas just because it doesn't meet their expectations whatsoever, a ton of people still claim tff is never going to be the same as its been a couple of months or years back, tff was at its peak back in 2011 and 12 when there were like 15 members do you even know what youre talking about, now excuse me if one decision is going to smirch up the community so it ultimately ends up not functioning, my bad. Tons of you apparently dont understand the sense of the gaming world and persistently try to make this look like a stable, super known and famous community (mta in general), im a leader of a clan for a dead game and ive been through a shitload of everything, had ups and downs and it made me realize that the game called mta from whenever it was founded till now has no relation at all, its literally far cry different. But hey lets all just be a little bit stubborn and keep thinking everything that we do right here for MTA and our own communities is going to bring something in our lives, yes I agree with you, it will endue you with anything possibly imaginable, give me a break. we're playing this game for joy, entertainment, fortune and exuberance but the crowd forgot the sense of it, every single community, whether minor or major, has merely been a squad back then, with like 5-10 members and then it all turned into bigger and wider communities which led to heavy memory loss about the people in the past with whom youve been screwing around, giggled a lot. shit mta....dont tell me this is really your glance cause by the looks of it all youre currently about is attention and fame, making friends is not even considered making friends anymore, youre not sure whether its a troll or not. lets all be realistic for a moment, what do yall truly seek while playing mta. back to the topic about how i screwed up with inviting one individual in the community. let me get you on the ball real quick, you do realize that tff is one of those communities who takes all the shit but apparently always conquers everything no matter how furious the situation gets. communities who've been X times bigger, had better complexion and altogether, failed, but tff still remained and thats just how it all goes. as 2013 kicked in a sudden crisis showed up that tff is slowly going down and its just about to rot, same exact thing nothing far different from 2014 occurred too when a great and valuable, im not going to lie, leader left the community and everyone suddenly started to miscellaneously throw facts how the community is just about to perish. by the looks of it no one particularly knows what the ''ups and downs'' expression really means, now please let me brighten your eyes for a lil bit and let me tell you that the community is going to be up and running as long as a reasonable, reliable leader and most importantly a great spokesperson is on the throne sitting and all time ready to take all the shit in and conclude whats best for the people within the community. 2015 has also come and btw yeah its about to end too but are the favoured few ending too? now according to what ive said above i want you to reinforce your decks in your tiny little heads a bit and make you answer to my question, let the almighty MTA community see who was correct or incorrect this time. I want you to caption this post as no other and i hope it all made you thinking whats really right.

Have a great day, diinac logging off

well splashy, if i remember correctly when u came to our server, u were the biggest trouble maker of them all, i remember having alot of trouble with you and foxeh in perticulair.

and apparently you had changed when u joined TfF, so what makes you think, that under my supreme supervision lordekk cant do the same, i have been a member of this community from the very beginning and i have seen it all, the good, the bad, and the horrible. so if you think that you leaving and taking ur friends to VIP is gonna change anything then think again, once VIP dies "again" u will all be begging to come back, well let me stop you right there, by doing this you have ruined all chances of ever gettting back in. trying to publicly humiliate us is not going to get you anywhere.

now that thats out, if wish you all the best, you and your 4 friends.

Huralk OUT

• 5 years later...