Map deletion request

BriaN

I didn't find any specific topic for this, if there is please move the thread.

As I came on TfF today to play for some minutes, some people started saying nice things to me after they got sure it's me who made those awesome maps they like very much. Since those few people enjoy playing them and would never hate me or blame me as a person because of in-game maps I thought I'd ask you, as the author of the maps to delete them all.

I never uploaded any map to TfF but if it's me whose fault it is that they are up and ruin the atmosphere then i apologize. I swear it wasn't on purpose, I never wanted any server to suffer because of them, and believe it or not but it wasn't my decision. I promise if I ever notice a map of mine on the server again I'll personally come and ask the uploaders to delete them and never upload them here again.

Haven't got enough? Here's my Skype: vauxhallmta

Cheers.

I see that you want me/another map uploader to delete your maps to not get blamed/insulted by another people. Peej and I gonna think about this. But I'm giving you an advice, do not listen to the people who can't even play properly or doesn't even make maps, they can't just overrate them.

And by the way, for other guys, do not post any useless comments if you got nothing important to say.

I see that you want me/another map uploader to delete your maps to not get blamed/insulted by another people. Peej and I gonna think about this. But I'm giving you an advice, do not listen to the people who can't even play properly or doesn't even make maps, they can't just overrate them.

And by the way, for other guys, do not post any useless comments if you got nothing important to say.

I guess it's sad to hear for you but some of those people were your own clanmates - anyway, I've already posted to the topic SubShocK showed me

I guess it's sad to hear for you but some of those people were your own clanmates - anyway, I've already posted to the topic SubShocK showed me

I like some of your maps not gonna lie but well you got an unique mapping style and I bet that the people that hates you can't even map close to that. Anyway don't give a shit about what people thinks about it because if you want to delete your maps because of haters your maps wouldn't exist in mta....

[[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]