Kevin's Join Request

Kevson

Good evening!
too lazy to make new join request

Hey, I am back after 4 months and I have decided to make a new join request for TfF and I'll try my luck again here. Doesn't matter what happened meantime, but I have improved a lot. I have visited some other communities, but this is the best one of all. I will tell you briefly, so you don't get tired.

1. General introduction:

My nickname is Kevin. I was born at 12-08-1996. I am 18 years old and I am living in a city which is mentioned as the snow capital in Estonia. It is called Võru and is located at the south side of the country. I had like to do sport and hanging out with friends.

2. How often do you play this game? (h/day):

Well, it depends, I can play almost 3-4 hours per day, sometimes less. I am busy by school.

3. Your MTA career by now (only momentous):

I began playing MTA at the end of 2011. It is 4 years if I am playing here. I started on [DDAS](Destruction Derby All Stars). As this clan name says, I started on DD gamemode. It was really fun till my grandfather dead. It forced me to stop playing this game. One day I came back and my mind has changed a lot. I didn't want to play DD anymore, so I started on DM. At the beginning it was hard gamemode for me, but I didn't give up! I had invited in EoS| (Echo of Silence) server by my friends which were leadered by Active and Defect. I didn't join into this clan because of members behaivour. The
next destination was -ffs- (For Fuck Sake). It was a Multigamemode server, I played there almost an 1 year. I was active on DM gamemode only because I didnt like others. I saw on -ffs- some /TfF\ (The Favoured Few) players, and I liked their hunter skills, so I got an idea to view TfF server. I went TfF and it was the best server where I was training my skills. I came to TfF about 1,5 years ago and I am still on server. But meantime I found 2 other communities where I have been played. One of them was |ED|(Eski Dostlar). This was nice clan but it got reopen and died very fast, I was invited to this clan.The second one was SoR! (Squad of Revolution). I was invited to this clan, at the beginning everything was well, but after a week I got a problem with Leader. He kicked me and I explained him the situation but he didn't care. After if they explained the situation they let me rejoin, I did because I had really fun in this clan. In the next day I saw that they are complaining about me. Everyone was talking shit about me and it was really annoying so I have decided to leave. I started to be active again on TfF and I don't give up this time!

4. What would be your obligation within the community?:

First of all I have to join, I could be profitable in the clan wars and I can help to keep server alive for a long time. I can solve fights on the server and a pleasant player for you all.

5. What do you personally think you're good at?:

I am good at deathmatch, destruction derby and hunter. Sometimes I map but it was boring to me.

6. Something to add (optional):

Thanks for reading my join request and if you have got any questions or want to know more detail, feel free to contact with me.

Yours Faithfully,
Kevson