VonKasty's Join Request

KastyTC

General Introduction:

My real name is Juan and my nickname is VonKasty. I'm currently 17 years old and I am from Spain of a small island called Mallorca.

How often do you play this game?

I mostly play 4-5 hours per day. But sometimes more and sometimes less.

Your MTA career by now:

I've been playing MTA since 2011. I started playing on some zombie servers for fun with friends. But after playing zombies my friends were leaving and I wanted to play more. (2012)I started to search more servers and found xtreme Gamers server[xG|] and i joined on the first try. I left after 4 months and don't remember why. After some days SancheZ invited me to join KoN. I didn't have many friends in MTA and decided to join KoN to make more friends because on that times there were many spanish guys. That's how i found DDC Community[FOTL]. I have been in KoN more than a year till it became repetitive playing clanwars with no hunter-fights and with always the same clans from DDC Community and I left. (2014)After that, I decided to be in big clans, and since I already had some friends from [FOTL] and my DM skills were improving more and more. And with the help of recording stuffs i got more famous. With all that I thought I was ready to join [FOTL] and I joined on the first try. (2015)Between February and May I became co-lider and then leader. I lead the clan for some months. And after a year and half I decided to leave [FOTL]. If some of the TfF administration wanna know the reasons just PM me.

xG| [4 months], SHC//[weeks], -sK- [1 month], |KoN| [1 year and some months], [FOTL] [1 year and half]

What would your obligation within the community?

Helping as max as possible with no doubt. I am sure there are some things to be improved as a clan. My driving skills are pretty good and i can be really useful in the clanwars, np ez okno. I have experience with being a referee from DDC Community aswell. Not only on setting maps and adding points, I mean doing a post on forum with the maplist and the winners of every map like we always do on DDC. Also i'm good as an admin because I was a ''Prision Guard'' while I was playing on DDC server, It's easy to understand, when you join on DDC main, the lobby has different colors which means different gamemodes. And every color has his ''levels''(rights). So a Prision Guard is a guy who has level 10(max) in every color to punish the guys who broke the rules.

Something to add:

I'm also friendly, honest, loyal, and funny...

That's all :D If you got any questions or you would like to know something from me, feel free to ask me on skype(joan.salamanca) or just PM me.