Join Request by Michael aka Kretox #1

Michael

logo.png

*General introduction

Hey everyone, I would like to make myself known to everyone who has not met me yet. Firstly, it is quite difficult for me to write such application because I have already helped many of my friends in writing join requests. Anyway, I will try to make it as good as I am able to. Before getting down to business let's make the question: "Who is this Michael?". As you probably guessed so - my name is Michael. I am 19 years old and I ended my high school this year. I am looking forward my future university but I have some problems with the course I want to attend to. Personally I think that I am quite articulate person with ordinary shedule but at the moment I have summer holidays so I chill out after all of those exams. Sometimes I do not even go out from my house and I just play some computer games, watches TV etc.(no-life detected). Basically I am a normal guy with normal activities. As I have already mentioned about - I like computer games (I hate consoles, this controller is terrible), bicycle trips, playing piano, hanging out with a friends and what is the most important: I love sleeping, it is the best hobby under the heaven. To be honest, talking about myself is stupid and a bit selfish. I assume that most of the guys playing on TfF know me and to the others - I raise you to rate myself when you meet me.

*How often do you play this game?

Nowadays I do not really play so much because I am not new player and sometimes I am just bored of everything connected to MTA. It is hard to count my playtime because sometimes I play few hours during one day but sometimes I do not even turn on MTA for a weeks. I forgot to mention about my general time of playing whole MTA and I think that this point is the best place for it. I probably play MTA for about 6 years because I have started playing MTA from its 1.0.2 version.

*Your MTA career by now

I remember that I have already written a little shortage of my MTA career. I think that it would be better to just copy it here and add missing information. Here is the old introduction:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings guys,

When I was referee on today's clanwar, I understood that some guys do not know me or do not know much about me. I am also a new Emp leader so I decided to tell you something about me and try to shorten my history to acceptable lenght.

First of all, let make the question - who is this guy called Michael? I am 18 years old. I attend a math-phys nature in high school. I have Polish nationality and I live in the capital of this country. I like maths, playing computer games, beer, sleeping and other normal activities but I play bridge and piano also. I do not really know what should I say about myself because the best way to get to know somebody is to talk with him face to face and draw the image of his behaviour by yourself. If you want to know about me anything then feel free to disturb me and ask for whatever you want.

In the second paragraph let's talk about my history. Why have I even started playing this game? One day, when I was young I used to play GTA SA with my school friend. In the day I started to play MTA we had made 100% of the GTA SA and we had no idea what should we do. We were talking about some shit things with people on skype when suddenly my friend noticed interesting advertisement of the forum from MTA (version 1.0.1). We entered this site and it was forum of some kind of server from MTA. We decided to check out what this game really is because we had read that it is multiplayer of GTA SA. We downloaded game and entered the server that we were reading about - Utopia. It was only DD server where the majority of players were polish and turkish guys. At the begin we didnt really know what to do here but we stayed here because of community. Much people were kind to us and were mostly in the same age. Oh, I forgot to tell you about this friend but I supposed that you do not know him anyway. His name was Baters but it is not his history so... whatever. Going back to me, I used to play on this server quite long. I had my first clan here - (KGR) - but one day I heard about other polish MTA servers. The second server where I used to play was called [KoS] from the name of the owner's clan (KoS - Kings of the Street). It was DD/DM server but clan was mostly RACE. I met there so many cool people but I dont think that you will know any of them. The next servers where I used to play were PPS (Polish Pro Server-DD) which owner was [PPC] clan and "Fuck you" (DD/DM/RACE Server). On the first of those two servers I met at least people which you are able to know - PolakMaly, Emblaze, Kruk, ModesT and other DD players. I do not want to tell about some small things so let's get down to the business. In October 2011 me and Emblaze decided to make a clan together and we did it. We called it LoD - Lords of Destruction. It was only DD clan those days. We used to win so many clanwars and we were quite good, we had graphic (SigLir) and pretty good community. We were like a family. One day, Emblaze told me about the guy from the Toxic server which is really skilled. His nickname was BrAyAn and he was only RACE player. He has become my best MTA friend till today. We took him to the LoD which was his first clan in MTA and we were playing normally for some time until we had to suspend LoD because of school and some other problems that I can not talk about. Anyway, I played only sometimes and I was changing clans just for fun - I was in FoX, KoS and in many clans with Fearless and Chudy. When there was no LoD I played on SMT and GoD servers - the best DD servers I have ever seen in my whole MTA history. When I was in KoS I met MoN (legend of polish DM) and Chemistry who changed his nickname to Pato. This Pato „stole†me from DD and OS DM mods and took me to my first DM clan - [PS] (Polish Squad). I met there daniel#mrx, Savir, Vister and much more. [PS] is really memorable clan for me because I have started my DM career there. After some time we were forced to close [PS] and I started playing DD again. I had some clans but those ones were not so big and popular. The majority of those clans were with Chudy, Fearless, Prototype, Leniuch, Excalibur, Warlord. The biggest clan that I was part of was FoX. I used to play so much clanwars but it was getting boring so I decided to come back on DM scene. I joined ftw (For the win) and RedBull later. I met there so much people but there is no sense to mention about everyone. In those two clans I had possibility to train a little so I could reopen LoD with DM section. I took BrAyAn, Lukasz, AdriaN (PlayBoY) and others. We were quite good but because of inactivity we had to suspend clan and this was the moment when I joined VIP (Very Important Players), TS (Twin Stars) and R4Y (Race For You). I do not know but I was pretty unlucky in those clans because all of them were closed. I was pissed of those seasonal clans so I reopened LoD again but after some time we suspended it again. What did cause that? Some of our members left (for example Unskilled), we did not have any server, scripter or even a graphic. I could not handle everything by my own so, as I have already mentioned – clan has been suspended. After this I did not have any clans, I was trying to join PiA but unfortunately HTC decided to close it. The person who convinced me to have clan was Heav. He invited me to Dws (Down With The Sickness) and proposed me leader’s position. I accepted that and I met so many great players here – WuW (friend from old RB), NerveuX, Tohatlee, MezzeK, DeroX, Kalepe and some others that I do not remember (sorry guys). After some time we made fusion with Emp (Elite Master Players) and I became a leader of that. Everything was fine until Vetorex joined Emp again. He wanted to make fusion with TfF but I did not want it so I left (by the way, Emp was closed 1 week after that). I reopened –RB- but I made one huge mistake – I wanted to refresh polish DM scene and I decided to make it just for polish players. I do not say that I hate polish players but clan with the only one nationality is really hard to be leaded. I do not remember why we have closed it but it does not matter in my opinion. After few months without clan, Vetorex wrote to me that he is reopening Emp and he invited me to the first squad with DM cw manager position. I accepted it and I am still in this clan. Few days ago Vetorex proposed me a promotion to become Emp Leader. I hope that I will be good choice and no one will have anything against it.

At the end I would like to say that I have spent brilliant and memorable times with you and I hope that I will continue playing this game, even if I do not have so much time lately. I play this game about 5-6 years and I met there really kind and friendly people. Sorry to everyone who was not mentioned in this history and I hope that I will meet more people like you.

Something additionaly:

1. For some time I had another nickname – KretoX.

2. I have two maps – v1 and hunter map.

3. I am popular clanwar’s referee so feel free to ask me for a help in this case.

Sincerely, Michael

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am gonna tell you what happened after my second joining to Emp. Everything was awesome, community was perfect and I loved everything right there but I left and everyone was asking me what forced me to do it. The answer is short and simple - Vetorex - he was the guy who made fusion with EPG (without saying anything to others), after that I decided that it is too much and I did not want to be a part of the people who destroyed this brilliant community. I left and joined eP, I still ask myself "why?". I reflected that I had done it because I was angry at Vetorex and I wanted to have a clan, just that. Clan called "eP" seemed to be cool but only at the begin. When I joined, I noticed this lack of selfimprovement, childish behaviour presented by some people and some others things which pissed me off. I do not want to dispose you very unkindly towards them but I can not say anything differently. Last time I did not have any clan but I decided that I want to join TfF. From the long time everything pushes me towards TfF and I reflected that this is the best think I can do. I wish I would be able to be a part of this clan but we gonna see if I deserve to be there.

Additionaly, a small information for interested ones:

My old clans:

LoD| – Lords of Destruction

[PS] – Polish Squad

=FoX= – Red Foxes

[KoS] – Kings of Street

>VIP< - Very Important Players

~TS~ - Twin Stars

Dws| - Down With The Sickness

Emp| - Elite Master Players

-ftw- - For The Win

-RB- - RedBull

R4Y – Race For You

eP! - Elite Players

*What would be your obligation within the community?

I do not know if I am able to offer anything that others can not but I talk pretty much and I can make probably cool atmosphere on the server. I can keep the server in the right order (I would like to rebuild old hunter rules but we will talk about it if I gonna be accepted). But let's get down to the business - I can be loyal and helpful member, I always try to give some hints if I am able to. I can promise that I can share my knowledge about cws but also play as good as possible (I am not that good nowadays) if you ask me to do it. I hate people which do not care about the clan and everything happening there and I am not one of those guys. All in all, I have two big advantages which you would be able to appreciate - punctuality and reliability.

*What do you personally think you are good at?

At nothing, I suck. ^^ Some people say that I am good hunter player but I do not know. Personally I think that I am good at following rules (at hunters). Additionaly, I play mta about 6 years so I have some experience on DD and DM but you should rate by yourself if it is enough for you. This paragraph is quite similar to the previous one.

Taking everything into consideration I would like to thank you for reading this application and for any support you gonna give me during recruitment period. To the others who want to join TfF - I wish you the best, let the more appropriate people join.

Sincerely, Michael