QuazaR~ Join Request

Foxi

i3rbIUQ.png

. General introduction:

My name is Telmo,I am 17 years old and I live in Portugal,Im simple , im friendly and when i can help , i try help.

My hobbies are mostly gaming , hanging out with friends! , and Train football it my brothers .

One of the my favorite hobbies too is listen music, i like music too,i like hearing music ! Pop music, romantic songs,rock and other tipes of music.

I like foreign songs like for example : Russian music , Latino Music , Françe music , Portuguese music , African Musics !

My favorite bands/singers is : 3 Doors Down , Da Weasel , Linkin Park , Eminem , Kendji Girac , Wiz Khalifa , Snoop Dog ,

Simple Plan , fall out boy , Potap Nastja Kamenskih , Simple Plan , Nirvana and more...I Like Martin Garrix , Tiesto , Deadmau5 , Hardwell ,KSHMR and more !

. How often do you play this game? (h/day):

Now that i AM on vacation,i can play everyday, how many hours i want, but usually i play about 3/4 hrs at the morning,

i play a lot in the afternoon and at night i play up to 4/5 hrs

. Your MTA career by now (only momentous):

I started to play MTA when i was 14 years old, i started playing, because some friends of my former clan "xG" (extreme gamers)

They called me togo a bit to the server. As long as the time was passing, i was starting to like to play,

and i was meeting a lot of new people on mta, my first nickname on MTA was Foxi then i was known with that nick, in a lot of clans, like xG, FoXX, PiA, and anothers i can't remember right now !

On PiA, FoXX and xG i've met a lot of good persons.

I entered on xG in the time of LeMoN, Mix and ZeN.. ZeN, wich helped me a lot in mta And today, he stillhelps me a lot.

When i left PiA, i decided to to Change my nickiname to Quazar~, and it was when i entered at SoR! With the nickname of Quazar~

I played MTA in other comunitys, a lot of them, i always know TfF, and i just started to play on it now,

i'm having a lot of fun playing in this big community .

. What would be your obligation within the community?

-Was a clan i admire and its a clan where there is only good people and aboveall,

i like a clan where good environment beetwen members and players,

And TfF has that, a food environment beetwen the time and the players.

-looking for a great community ff seems like a family and great community it a amazing future .

-I have alot of friends in TfF " Clan and Players " this is the most important reason i want to join on TfF !

. What do you personally think you're good at?

Personally , i think im good in the DeadMatch , my weakest point is on hunter , i need to train hard in hunter

. Something to add (optional)

Skype : Telmo.Teixeira13 , and if u want pm me and i send my facebook.

Best Regards QuazaR~