KonTroL's Join Request

!KonTroL

Hello! I would like to present you my Join Request.

1. General introduction:

Well, as you know, my name is Diogo, I am 17 years old and I live in Portugal. I am a simple guy, honest and loyal. Every weekend I go out with my friends and during the week I am at home to study. I am in the final year of secondary, is an important stage in my life. Two months to finish secondary school and after it I will enter a new phase in my life, the university. I am a little nervous but at the same time anxious. Well, I am enjoying the adolescence to maximum. There is nothing more to talk about me, let's go to the next question.

2. How often do you play this game? (h/day):

In the next two months I'm going to be a bit inactive due to exams. Therefore, in the next two months I am able to play between one to two hours. After the exams I can play between four to six hours per day.

3. Your MTA career by now (only momentous):

My career in MTA began a few years ago, when a friend of mine and I decided to play this game. I liked the game, my friend didn’t like it. I started to play on a server called PR(Planet Race). I was there for a year, I met a lot of people. I decided to explore the game. I found several servers. I joined in a clan called JfF, where were Johny... I was in JfF for two months, I've met a lot of people there, had fun playing there. Then, a friend of mine and I, we had the same idea that was to create a team. We've created a team , which name was Apocalipse Dreamers. But our "dream" ended. We had too many problems and we decided to close the team.

On August 2013, I decided to make a join request to the clan DST. And I made it. I joined in DST. I was there for three months until my friends just tell me : you should try something better. And since then I was with this idea in my head, until I decided to try to enter the TfF. I made it at 8th December 2013. Since then, I only played there, there were wonderful months, I was obsessed with TfF. Then, the 31st January comes, the day where the trials are reveled. I was there. I don't know what they saw in me, but I know that I saw my name on the list of chosen. I didn’t want to believe, I got so happy. The time was passing, until the bad news got into my home. My grandfather had died. I miss him every day... It was when I decided to leave TfF, leave the MTA. After 2 months, I feel well and I decided to come back to MTA. I went back to the MTA because I wanted to return to the TfF. But i couldn’t, I did things I shouldn’t have done, for exemple: I canceled my JR for TfF, in order to join eP! . Are things I regret, but I can’t do anything to change that. On January 2015, Spotlight invited me to VIP. Of course, I accepted. I was there for 3 months, I learned a lot with them... there were wonderful months. Due to some problems I decided to leave, but I hope all goes well there. After this I joined in Emp. I've been there for a week. The leader decided to merge with the EPG, but it was not the same, so the leader closed it. Now I am here, again. I got my friends here, my old teammates. I feel that I still have much to give to this team.

4. What would be your obligation within the community?

I can help in all aspects, I think. The people here already know me. I am friendly and helpful. I would try my best to help this community.

5. What do you personally think you're good at?

Well, in my opinion I am good at DM and Hunter. My English is not bad. I can help in Clanwars. I have nothing more to say.

With my best regards,

KonTroL

[[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]