OxY#'s Join request

OxyRIP

1. General introduction:

Hello there , my name is Heythem Abdedayem from Tunisia, Médenine , i was born at 15/04/1998 , and here i'am today , and for the first time ever presenting my join request To The Favoured Few (/TfF\) .

2. How often do you play this game? (h/day):

I'am playing this game everyday , with 8 or more hours perday ,

this is on holidays only , but im playing it weekly (sunday-saturday-friday) only when i have to study or to prepare my self for exams , life is more important than this game .

3. Your MTA career by now (only momentous):

This is the best part of the join request :) , i had an awesome mta career , so let's start.

i started playing Mta:sa in 2011 or 2010 i don't remmber exactly , my first gamemode was RPG and Freeroam , it was awesome experience. One day , when i was joining random servers , i found a very nice server called "Social Gaming" (~[sG]~) , which have Deathmatch gamemode , in the beginning , i didn't like that gamemode , it was kinda weird to me , because i was really bad with that kind of gamemodes , but , what makes me love that server and start playing there always is the guys who was playing there ! they were really friendly and helpful , they helped me and they teached me how to play ! i i really apreciate that ! ok , so after i getting a bit better i joined a clan there called [GS].

I joined without a join request or anything , even my english was really bad , can't even talk proparly to them , after long time , the server has been closed , unknow reason , so i moved to play in a server called "Xtreme5" (|X5|) , this one server was really nice and full of pro players , which made me more skilled in DM . in that server there was like steps to be in the admin team (|x1...|x5|) . i joined that x1 and my skills was in progress then , they moved me x2 , till i get in x5 :) ! i will never forget that moment and that feelings i had . sadfuly the clan has been closed after week of being in the x5 team . My probelm was that i didn't deserve to be X5 , because the clan was fucked up , everyone left and i didn't know that . that's my sad story with |x5| .

Later , i have a friend called Assil , he was a leader in a clan called "Pro Paradise Race" (~PpR//) im sure many guys know it . it was famous clan , i was playing there , and nolifing with my tunisians friends . weeks later , my pc crashed so i left mta for 2 months at least , when i came back , i didn't find the server and none is puting the tag . at that moment i realized that the server has been closed , no money for hosting, weeks later my pc crashed again ._. ! and i left mta ... ! i just came back last year .. with non-skills , i lost everything .

i found a server called "To Fuck Bosses" ( -TfB//) i played there for 1 week then i made a join request , 3 days later i accepted ! i got more skills with this guys , as it full of nolifers and modern maps and skilled ! so i stayed in the clan for almost 4 months , i had fight with the leader for a clanwar .. . So here we come to the best part :D !

I have a friend invited me to play in that server ( The Favoured Few) . in the beginning i was like " OMG , i can't play here , those guys so damn pro " i didn't like the server at the beginning ! but weeks later i really don't know how i become a lover for this server !.

I got hope for being pro . i was enjoying the server and got many other friends there . then i founder a guys who was in ~PpR// team ! they opened a clan called "Down with the sickness" (|Dws|) . i tried to join them and yeh ! i get accpeted . i got much much better than i was before . specialy with hunter skills :) . That clan was going well , but the leaders and the owner become inactive so they had to close the server :unsure: . after that some pretty nice guys opened a clan called "Elite Player'' (eP!) . that was my best clan ever :D

i learned many things with them , not about skills or such things .. as they was really friendly and calm , i became like them :) i stayed in that clan for 3-4 months ! but i left it for pivate reasons :) so this is my mta carrer.

4. What would be your obligation within the community?

Well , i would be active in the server more than i was , and be helpful for the players .

and maybe i can help with mapping .

5. What do you personally think you're good at?

I think im good at everything needed this days , about the game , im good at hunter and DM .

And about my real life , i still studying in the secondary school and im not a failer :P

Also in mapping so i would like to present my maps and ft's :

[DM]OxY# V.1 - ♥ Smart World ♥:

[DM] OxY# V.2 - The Death-Note of The Forest:

[DM]OxY# v.3 - The Reality Of Nature

[DM]NoxitO Ft. OxY# Ft. DeRoX! - Fallen World

6. Something to add (optional) :

I just want to say sorry to every singel member in TfF for insult or such things :) because i know that i was really bad , and being a kid ! i hope you guys forgive me. :)

OxY#