KW's JoinReguest

KW

Hey Everybody

• 1. General introduction: My name is Ali and i'm 19 years old , i'm from Yemen but i live in saudi arabia , I lived where I am studing.

• 2. How often do you play this game? (h/day): I am playing MTA i don't have time any time i want to play this gme is played.

3. Your MTA career by now (only momentous): Well , I started play MTA since 2008 , I initially I was playing oldschool I joined clan Ghosts/+ one of the best clans, with the passage of days ended clan Ghosts/+ , and then converted from oldscool to Deathmatch and then I felt a twist in this game , I joined clan xtreme Games xG| one of the best clans and i enjoyed them very much with my friends and ended the clan , And eventually retired from the game , And as the days I went back to her and I joined clan EPC I joined this clan because my friend and I spent with him the sweetest days in this clan And departed from this clan because did not have people , I joined a strong clan For The win -ftw- It was the sweetest of my days with them , And I enjoyed a lot in this clan, And ended the clan, And then I joined a clan -TfB// where all my friends are Arabs , Where was my friends and it was the best of days that have passed on in the game , And then you leave the clan because I left the game, And now I'm back to join this clan /TfF\

4. What would be your obligation within the community? I will be an Active Server , And help others in anything.

5. What do you personally think you're good at? I am good in DM and Hunter , I'll be maaper , now i'm worke on ft with my friend.

6. Something to add (optional) ? My skype : rshash88.