Ok. Let's reopen this bad boy.

Condom

Well, hello to you guys, this is my Join Request, and I'd like to be back in da Business with this clan! Wish me luck and lets start!

1. General introduction: My name is Anton, I'm 17 years old and I live in England. However, some of you may already know that I originally come from Russia. I'm friendly, helpful and quiet skilled at DM/Hunter. Don't know what else to add.

2. How often do you play this game? (h/day): So, to be perfectly honest, I play really intensive every day. So as soon as I get back from my college, I go straight to the computer and spend the rest of the evening playing MTA or talking to my mates. I can play 3-12 hours per day. You might think I'm a nolifer and all that. However, I can prove you wrong. I’m not nolifing maps or anything. I am only playing for fun, to meet new people and also to improve my English skills. So after all, I can play for a whole day long! No matter what. Also not just playing, but helping other players.

3. Your MTA career by now (only momentous): Right, so I've started playing MTA about 5 and half years from now. I've been playing on quite a lot of servers. However my first ever server was [sKC], I've met a lot of people there, had fun playing with them. Then I wanted something a bit more special and exiting. So I've found a server called [GoD]. This clan is pretty old and it still exists. However, at that time it was just a professional DD clan. I've been playing there for more than 1 year and finally got accepted into that clan. I had so much fun playing there, however, we were losing some Clan Wars, and people were Non-English (Couldn't communicate properly), so I decided to leave. After being inactive for couple of weeks, I came back and on the same server, there was a clan called [FBG] where really old and professional at a time mappers and skilled players were playing. So didn't have a good think, and just joined straight away. The clan started to loose members and eventually got closed. So I left. Then I found some servers like -ffs-, -|TG|- and /TfF\. It was really good playing there, I mostly spend my time on these servers, but then I decided to find another clan. And I found a clan called nG|. I've got invited there by some friends, and it was really fun playing in that server. They had really good scripts and it was all fine. However, members are left and the clan was renamed to Nova Gaming. I didn't like a change and all that, so I decided to leave as well. After about 4 months, I've found a server called uR, it was so fun playing there, so I've decided to join that clan, only for fun. Then it had fusion with some other clans, was renamed couple of times. And I decided to leave. After quite a short of period of time, I've joined LxG clan, but left about a 2-3 weeks, as we didn't play any CWs, didn't have a Webpage and members didn't speak English at all. Then I left MTA for about 6 weeks and came back. I heard there was a really good server called PiA. I've spent all of my free time there, no lifing the maps and all that. And eventually I've got accepted. It was all good and lovely, but then something went wrong with that clan. It was boring, had no fun there anymore, so i decided to leave after being there for 3 months. And now I have started playing on a server /TfF\, and after about 4 months, finally got accepted. However, some months after me being there, I had to leave because of some things that had been going on between me and couple of members. Now I'm back here to try my luck once again, say sorry to whom I ever done something. So, now, I want to take a part and join this community once again, because it was a huge mistake of me leaving.

4. What would be your obligation within the community? I would like to join /TfF\ back, because in my opinion it is one of the leading clans in MTA, after so many years passing by. The server has really good scripts and also such friendly members who I can ask for help or just have a little chat. This community has a lot of professional players which will win practically all the Clan Wars, and become even more popular in the world of MTA! I'd like to help with anything I'd be asked for. Like before, when I was in there, people didn't have any problems with me and I did the things that the higher ranked people in the clan told me to do.

5. What do you personally think you're good at? I’m probably good at driving (DM) and I got some Hunter skills. May be I’m good at things like advertising and all sorts of things that have to do with this kind of stuff. I used to be a streamer, and stream some Clan Wars as some of you can remember. I'm going to start doing this soon once again, after I get the hang of OBS (Which is the streaming problem) and I'll be back on track in no time. Don't really know what else to add, that's probably the main things that I can help with. English is not a problem with me either. I would help to resolve the requests that people would ask or answer to the reports of players/members.

6. Something to add (optional): I can get some sponsors, to help going the server and pay for it. Also I can get some Publicity to the server and TfF’s Webpage. I can make some groups in any social networks and keep them up to date. Same as the actual web site. I can keep it up to date, update things and do what you ask me to. I'm not a mapper or anything. However, I can start doing that if I'll learn how to.

That's probably it, don't know what else I can add here, y'all know me, so once again, I'd like to be back in this community!

[[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
SPOTLIGHT
Posted Today, 01:36 AM

Advanced Member

• photo-thumb-350.jpg?_r=1404991386
  • Members
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 66 posts

First TG, than ffs, after tff, Zurio came, now again tff ? leel man u will not join in any clan XD

SIKH BLUD. First of all, you're mistaking again and saying useless things. I've never made a Join Request to TG. I did make other Join Requests, however, it's not like I didn't get accepted, is it? I declined them myself.

Also, every JR is different, and I didn't just copy and paste one into all these clans that you've listed. Unlike some people.

I would've understood if I was in all of those clans that you've listed and then left, however this is a bit different mate. So yeah, bb.