/TfF\\ Freeroam Server [TEMPORARY]

empty

j3E88XR.png

Hey guys, lots of you are already familiar with our freeroam server which has been running since summer 2013

but has been shut down due to hosting issues, in the meantime I got really busy with something else,

hence I never have looked up for a new hosting. The server was online roughly 3-4 months.

Last summer a friend of mine was reminding me about the freeroam server so I was pumped to

hook our DM players up with the freeroam again, I looked up for another host but some other issues

have occurred, I had no time to moderate the server enough so I was forced to take it down.

I was talking with my old hoster yesterday and we've decided to run the /TfF\ Freeroam server again,

but for temporary use due to the fact it's going to get shut again as soon as the 2.0 gets released.

The server provides you with lots of scripts and mods which are always getting improved.

Any mod suggestions are always appreciated and can be sent onto this Skype user:
dinko.juranko

Anyone who's interested in some TfF referred fun apart from DM Racing please consider on

coming to the server. It's not too much fun if you're playing alone so I suggest on calling your close friends.

The current slots amount is 10, it can always get expanded if you guys are willing that.

IP Address
195.154.136.46:22928