Aura's Joinrequest

Aura

• 1. General introduction:

Hey Guys, my name is Florian aka. Aura\\ and I am from Germany. I live near Stuttgart. I'm 18 years old and at the moment i am working in an apartement for disabled persons.

• 2. How often do you play this game? (h/day):

It depends on how long I have to work and which service I have to work. For example: I play less MTA when I have to work the lateservice ( 12 - 20 ). But I think I play about 2 hours per day.

• 3. Your MTA carreer by now :

I've been in some clans before: FT,SMT,Emp,p0rn and TfF. My first server I ever played on was the GMC DD and DM server, then I moved to the SMT server where i stood a long long time and where I finally joined after more than 1 year. Later I played on ffs, but since the 2.0 I stopped playing there. Some months later I started playing on TfF and during this time I joined p0rn, which got fusioned with TfF --> I became a TfF Member. In the beginning of 2014 I left TfF because of some differences and stuff, but now I want to join back.

• 4. What would be your obligation within the community?

As I proved in my membership in TfF, I am a good Admin. As far as I can, I try to keep calm and solve every problem the Players tell me . In my opinion the fact that I am a mapper isnt necessary for the community, but I just want to tell you :D

• 5. What do you personally think you're good at?

As you guys might have noticed, I am a pretty good driver and that's all.

I hope you guys enjoyed my Joinrequest and I really hope you choose right :)

[[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]