Ave's Join Request

Ave

General Introduction.

As you could notice I am Ave. People call me Ave/Eiv/Eva/Sam. My real name is Samuel and friends call me Sam. My life started pretty well. I was born in Czech Republic but I was from half Slovak because my mother was born in Slovakia. My mom moved to Czech Republic because she went to university. After my mom and dad were together, my sister was born. I came 5 years later. Everything went well to my 4 years. Then we were deciding where to move. My mom wanted to return to Slovakia. My dad wanted to stay here as my sister. So happily we stayed in Czech Republic. As every child, I went to elementary school. I really didn’t like it there and I still don’t, but a fact is that I met there awesome and funny people. My friends told me about two sports, football and basketball. I liked football more and I started to like one England Club which I still like today. That club is called Chelsea, but that’s not important. I was playing football and basketball with my friends almost everyday. I started to like basketball as well but some time later, I stopped with it. I met PC and I became a nolifer. My friend told me about anime. I started to watch it and I loved it and I still love it. When I came from school I started it and I was watching it for the whole day. Once I heard about anime „Kuroko no Basuke“ and it is best anime I have seen so far. Because of that I started to play basketball again and yesterday, people took me into the Basketball Club/Team.

How often do I play this game ?

At first I wanna tell you. Please don’t write comments like „you aren’t active !“ I was playing here long time ago. When many of today‘s members weren’t here. I came here 3 months ago and I was playing here some 1 month but then I again stopped (with MTA) and then I returned here once again, and I returned because I won’t leave it here again. To the theme. I am active 2-3 hours per day. Except Tuesday because my school ends at 17:00 this day.

Shortly about my career.

Everything started on GS. server, I was there almost for a year but then the server closed so I moved to Czech MIKI server where I met some cool people but 90% of the community I hate. Because I didn’t know where to play, I was playing just there. People took m ethere into some small clans. Some time later I was really bored of this server so I moved out. I tried to find something cool for me. I found a clan called –sK-. After few weeks I was invited and I liked it there. But it was a Brazil clan so after 5 months I left. I really don’t remember what happened in these 2 months but later one my friend invited me to XpR. I stayed there for 3 months but then I had big real-life problems with family and school so I had to leave MTA. I returned some time later. I tried to join a clan RS. First time I wasn’t accepted, but I did it in my 2nd try. 1 month later I got promoted to Clanwar Manager and just few days ago we’ve got closed. I moved to PiA, joined there with my 3rd JR. After time, the leaders announced the end of the clan, it was awesome clan and I enjoyed there good times but some members were... I was clanless for long time. One my friend invited me to RG. I wasn’t there for long time but I enjoyed there awesome times. After this they kicked me out of conversation because I was „annoying“ because I had my own opinion to racism. They didn’t add me back then I told them that I don’t wanna return, because people like this… When I started with playing on TfF I met here Pixel, it was almost 1 year ago and he is the best guy I’ve met in MTA so far. So I am trying to join TfF once again.

What would be my obligation within the community ?

I am a recorder and my channel reached 200 subscribers few days ago so I can record some clanwars or trailers for server or previews or your map or everything you will want. If you are interested you can click here to see it. 3 months ago I started with learning scripts (.lua). I am still a novice and I am learning pretty slow. When my PC has a good day and it’s not lagging as hell, then I can help you with clanwars, I think my DM skills aren’t that bad to help you with this.

What do I personally think I am good at ?

As I told you erlier I think I am good in recording and editing. I am still novice in scripting so I can’t tell you that I am good in it. I think I am good in driving, I mean DM now. I think I can help you in DD clanwars as well because when I started with MTA I started with Shooter and DD. Also I think I am good at mapping. I’ve released 2 maps so far.

Something to add.

Sorry for little mistakes but I ain't the best guy at English.

Thank you for reading my Join Request guys !

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]