AtOM#! Application for /TfF\

AtOM

AtOM#! Application for /TfF\

1. General introduction:

My name is Thomas Garcés, I'm 15 years old and my nickname in game is AtOM#! (please don't confuse with AtOm or other nicknames like that).

Im from Santiago , Chile / Chili.

My hobbies are obviously MTA , also League of Legends , soccer and I draw a Little ^^.

• 2. How often do you play this game? (h/day):

Normaly I play like 2 to 5 hours a day, but this days I have been a Little inactive because of the school the period of clases are ending and then I've summer vacations.. so then I can be fully active.

• 3. Your MTA carreer by now (only momentous):
    (My MTA carreer is a bit long to tell but I will try to do my best and talk about the most important for me)
    I started playing MTA in 2010, playing in a Chilean server and I joined ~XuG// , there I stayed like 2 years and then left and join -sK- , later some other teams like ~TS~ - vR* - (BOSS). My next team was |-XpR-| but it died and [TRD] invited me to join .. there I stayed for a month and half and came back to |-XpR-| but then the leader decided to shut down it because it didn't have sence , still paying for a server that no one comes?, then i joined SoR and as we already knew, it fusion with /TfF\, and now I'm here (jej), trying to join one of the greatest teams of MTA ^^.
  • 4. What would be your obligation within the community?
    If I remember my past in those teams, I never had a real appointment in any of them, close enough in XpR but what ever.. But I've always been like pacifist and I really care about the community or players as you can see in the server, I think I can help maintaining the order in the community in-out game and have a better relationship with the players who obviously play in /TfF\.
  • 5. What do you personally think you're good at?
    As I said I'm good beeing like a type of community organizer and I consider me a good DM player, and I'm trying to improve more my skills in hunter because I'm not good at it :mellow: .
  • 6. Something to add (optional)
    *My Facebook for those who want to know me more jaj: https://www.facebook.com/thomas.garces.7 *My Skype ID: skillz_mta (Old Nickname). *I started mapping the year before like in december and I made my first feat with DuFraN and FraN-724 so enjoy it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyYIqcag6dI
    *I know about my english grammar and vocabulary, that's why Im learning on an institude (:.
    *For finish this Application I just wanna say Thanks you for all of you that I've known in the past 4-5 years and my best Friends DK! - ArtiX and Smyx and all the Chilean /American / European /Asian /African players that now a days play MTA, and keep it alive.

• 2 weeks later...
[[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]