VaaS Application to TfF #3

Vaas

General Introduction:

Hello , My real name is Mohamed , i'm 16 years old , i live in a small country called ' tunis ' . My hobbies are playing videogames and football and go outside with my friends , and sometimes i go to the gym.

How Often Do you play this game? (h/day):

Well , I can play 4-5 hours perday.

Your MTA Career by now (Only momentous):

Right , i've started playing MTA 1-2 years ago.. and i've been playing in a lot of servers . however my first server was -SoH| (soliders of hell ) , i've met a lot of people there and i had fun . After a while I went to play with my friend in a server called ~ PpR// , after a long time i decided to make my first Jr . They accept me and i passed my trialtime and they promote my place to co-leader , anyway the clan was closed due some problems . I found another clan called -DG| , I got invited there by a friend , it was really amazing to play there , good server , awesome scripts and friendly members , anyway I made a join request and i've joined them , it was really cool to play there cuz it was really fun playing in that server , and again due some problems the clan closed. And now I have started playing on /tff\ server , and i've met Harder a good guy and he invited me to OP , skilled and friendly members , then he decided to join another clan , so OP was closed . And now i decide try to join /tff\ , this is my third JR and i really want to take a part and join this community.

What would be your obligation within the community?

Well , i'm really active and good player , i can help in clanwars .. i don't know what i could do else :3 .

What do you personally think you are good at?

I think that i'm good DM and hunter player , also i play DD a little bit

Something to add:

Sorry for my english grammar mistakes ^^

Best regards

VaaS'

j3e88xr7lsfhw34pc.png

[[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]