SplAsH's future

SplAsH

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'd like to announce that I decide to close this join request. There are several reasons that persuades me of doing this and I know that there's no going back.

I always tried to do my best right here, but you guys were gettin' all wrong (I don't mean everyone in the clan) I wouldn't like to be in a clan with so many immature people or too many people who hates me for a foolish reason. I haven't started anything, I didn't mean to make any trouble I've always done what I think is right and I don't regret anything I've done in this community. I have always been so respectful with every single member in this clan but I also would like to receive the same respect I have for you and only because that will never happen I just don't want to be here I also think I wouldn't join here anyway, no matter what I do, I guess I'd always be refused right here anyway. I'm really like some members out here, some of them even helped me and gave me some advices. For example: Empty, Lamzor, Subshock, Boxter and Neox(By the way, Is this guy in jail?). After all the time I've spent in this community doing what I think and what other people think is right I kinda don't deserve such a bad and childish attitude from some of you. I don't hate anyone in this clan and I'll not do it anyway no matter what happens between us. Cya in game

Greetings, SPLASH#