SplAsH's future

SplAsH

Hello Guys, Due to my previous Join request got deleted for unknown reasons I decided to do a new one. Hope you enjoy reading it.

General Introduction:

Hello there, My name is Silvio Jansel Vargas But i prefer to be called ''Jansel''. I'm 15 years Old

(Turning 16 this november) I'm from Dominican Republic But i moved to USA about 3 Years ago. I live in New York, Bronx. I'm in High School I'm in 11th Grade. I like to hang out with friends, Play basketball on the school, Baseball, play with my friends in the Playstation 3 And play MTA.

How Often Do you play this game? (h/day):

When i have school i can play up to 7 hours. Sometimes 8 and rarely more. On Holidays/Weekends/ And vacations I can play up to 10 hours and sometimes around 12 hours.(I'm not a nolifer).

Your MTA Career by now (Only momentous):

I started playing MTA about 4 years ago or more. My first server was ''Real Destruction Derby'' It was A DD server but with some Old School Maps. I enjoyed playing those OS maps So i left the server looking for other OS Servers. I found a server Called GTA.RU I started playing there but it wasn't OS at all It was DM. When i became better At DM i found a new server called iG//. I joined the clan because it was really nice with lovely members and also nice server. I got kicked when it was renamed. I kept playing on the server but then i found aR// i played there for a time. Made a Join request and got declined. Then the clan closed. I kept playing in ReG for a time then i left MTA for some months because of my pc. Then i got a new one i started playing on PiA server. I played there for a week till i got adjusted to this new desktop pc. And then i started playing on TfF Server.

What would be your obligation within the community?

I'm a really active player. Maybe my best job would be in the server. Stop fights and that stuff. I don't really know what else i could do.

What do you personally think you are good at?

Well, I'm a nice hunter player in my opinion. Some people say I'm really good at it so i guess I'd be a nice clanwar driver due to my hunter skills Also I think i have decent DM Skills. Here's a hunter video that i made c: .

Something to add:

I know you guys hate my hunter style, I apologize if i annoyed you with it, I didn't mean it. And Also we'd previous fights because of it. I don't want perpetually quarreling between us. I'm not changing my hunter style because i trained for this clan. I wanted to be at some members's level in hunter. So the fastest way i did it was backflying. I can easily change my behavior if it is a problem but I'll never change my hunter style because this is the one i enjoy, If you don't you can't stop playing hunter with me. I won't die for it. Would be a better way to solve the things than fighting and complaining about that.

P.S: Sorry for any grammar mistake. Still improving my English Skills.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic