KonTroL's Join Request #4

!KonTroL

1. General introduction:

Hello, my name is Diogo Martins, I am 17 years old, I live in Portugal and I was born on September 1st, 1997. I am the kind of guy who likes to play football, listen to music, and get drunk with friends. I am a sociable guy, I like to meet new people.

2. How often do you play this game? (h/day):

At the moment, i play about 3-4 hours per day. But when i have tests i play about 1-2 hours to study.

3. Your MTA carreer by now (only momentous):

Well, I started to play MTA for about 2 years. The first server I played was called PR (Planet Race), at that time, I thought I was the only Portuguese playing this game, until some day, someone told me that there was a Portuguese clan called xG. I left playing at PR and I started to “know” better the game.

I played 2 months at xG server, then I joined to a clan called JfF (Just For Fun), where were Johny, Napalm, LumiX etc. It was where I started to get some skills and where I started to know the pros of the game. I was in JfF for 2 months, until a friend and I decided to create a Portuguese clan, which name was aD (Apocalypse Dreamers). It took some time, but the Portuguese clans have a problem, they all end up ending. On August 2013, I decided to make a join request to the clan DST, where was Find, TenTimes… At that time, there was good players there. I was there for 3 months and it started to go wrong, some members started to fight with others, and it took me not to feel comfortable in the team, so I left DST. That’s when I decided to play in the TfF server. I loved the atmosphere in the server, I loved the scripts, I loved the staff, I got impressed. Some friends of mine twisted with my head, in order to get into TfF clan, and I end up making a join request… I made it at 8th December 2013. Since then, I only played there, there were wonderful months. Then, the 31st January comes, the day where the trials are reveled. I was anxious the whole day, until I went to see the results and I was there. I made it, I got into TfF, I didn’t want to believe. I got so happy because I was with the best players of MTA. The time was passing, until the bad news got into my home. My grandfather had died. It was a real hard time in my life… It was when I decided to leave TfF, leave the MTA. It cost me, but it was the best choice to be made at that time. After 2 months, I feel well, so I decided to come back to MTA. Now I want to come back to those times, TfF is where I feel good, it is where I want to be.

4. What would be your obligation within the community?:

I don't know, is a difficult question. I am a friendly and helpful. I would try my best to help this community.

5. What do you personally think you're good at?:

Well, I think i am good at DM and Hunter. I know how to be fair when it's time to make a team to the cw's.

6. Something to add (optional):

As you know, I made a mistake by cancelling my JR for TfF, in order to join eP!. Anyways, no one is perfect, I'm here, attempting to be accepted again. I'll not give up and I'll fight until the end. I learn from mistakes. I am 17 years old and i grow up at every step ahead.

With my best regards,

KonTroL

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • 2 weeks later...