Latest CW - The Favoured Few VS Elite Players

Flip

Hello dear TfF community,

as you maybe already heard, we played a thrilling clanwar against the clan "Elite Players" (eP!). First of all it was a quite exciting cw and moreover relaxed to manage because eP! has been pretty cooperative during the planning because they accepted rules of us, and I accepted rules of them, everything ran well. To be honestly we were quite scared when we saw the maps they picked, but as we're TfF, we face this challenge. Furthermore I want to thank eP! for providing us their server to train, since our server can't be used for training.

In the following I will summarize the cw. As I already mentioned it was really thrilling and the maps weren't quite easy to play for us because we usually drive on easier maps. At the beginning the cw ran very well for TfF and we built up a stable leadership. But later on in the cw, eP! came back to life and they made a lot of points, but everytime TfF was in trouble our dear RoNNiE saved us. So at this point a big thanks goes to RoNNiE for helping us to stay on the ball. At the end the cw has been more exciting than expected, on eP!'s map, called "Dark Saints" it happened, eP! made the draw, so we had to play Sk2 v4 a third time, and sadly, with this draw, some troubles came into this peaceful and fair cw. RoNNiE was killed in a 2vs1 on maplimit, while our rules say, that in case a player gets killed in maplimit, the map will be finished on a huntermap. Firstly we had a few fights due to arguing, but after a while, with the help of [E]mpty and n30x, we managed to play this hunterfight once again on a huntermap. The mood was strained, RoNNiE had to fight vs two, well playing eP! members, and did the unexpected, he won it.

So in conclusion I can say, it was a pretty nice cw, which was fair most of the time. Furthermore I'm glad to have played it, because I really enjoyed the breathtaking atmosphere and I just can say that you eP! guys are pretty nice players and moreover I wish you all the best with your quite new clan, until now it looks very nice and I think you guys will make this clan growing, you just got to keep it going. At all I thank everyone who participated at the cw and a special thanks goes to my team.

Yours faithfully,

TfF's CW-Manager, FLiP. :heart:

special thanks to my lovely [E]mpty for announcing me as a full member c:

By the way, here you can see the statistics of the cw, thanks to eP! for creating them! http://i.imglol.de/TfFqkaign.jpg

Also Thank you for this awesome Clanwar,

I also want to say thanks to my Team, which trained hard to get on this level.

The score is really unexpected for me and I am pleased with it

eP! 10 - 11 /TfF\ unbelieveable guys.

Also wanna say thank you to the /TfF\Team which kept calm during some fights.

And i would be happy about a rematch.

Kind Regards,

Hidin

[[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Also Thank you for this awesome Clanwar,

I also want to say thanks to my Team, which trained hard to get on this level.

The score is really unexpected for me and I am pleased with it

eP! 10 - 11 /TfF\ unbelieveable guys.

Also wanna say thank you to the /TfF\Team which kept calm during some fights.

And i would be happy about a rematch.

Kind Regards,

Hidin

Finn wasn't there.

So you had not to train so much

Btw good job both.