Partyz JR

Partyz

Dear Community!

j3E88XR.png

General introduction

Hello ladies and gentlemen, My real name is Agoston Papp. I was borned in 2000, in a city, called Pécs. I spent 10 years there, and then I moved to Budapest, the capital city of Hungary. I'm still living there almost for 5 years. I'm playing and following football, and basketball. I spending my free-time with MTA, if I have. As you guys already noticed I'm really busy with school, after January (If I finish my exams), I'll be active extremly active again. Well, that's about myself.

How often do you play this game?

I'm really trying to be more active, actually I play 2-3 hours per day, and spending 1 hour on forum.

Your MTA carrer by now (only momentous)

So, let's go. I'm started to play this game since 2012. Most of my time I played Old School, and a few months later DM. I was playing on TG, and ffs both. The first "big family" that I joined to was |-XpR-|. I spent there 3-4 months, but our clanwars were terrible, some leaders just couldn't lead that, and we usually lost. I didn't wanted to have a fight with leaders, so I have just avoid that by left this clan. After this I got invited to Emp| by Vetorex. For sure, I said yes. It was a great time which I spent in Emp|. I think it was only 3 months. The troubles started when some guys left for -|TG|-. I left both but I just stayed alone. Then I re-joined and gave us another chance. At the moment I spending my time with /TfF\, and ffs (obv. servers). I'm trying to improve what I can, If I can.

What would be your obligation within the community?

As you known so far, I'm DM player. I can be helpfull at clanwars, and one thing I forgot from my carrer; I was leader too in Emp| (later co-leader, to be honestly). So I can help in administrative things too.

What do you personally think you're good at?

I'm good DM player, for sure. And mapper! (Not the best but ok. xd)

Something to add (optional)

My awesome crap maps! Both made in 2013, don't hate so much plys.

Thank you guys for reading my join request,

Sincerely,

Partyz.