Artic's TfF Join Request

Artic

• Donators

Artic's Join Request

• 1. General introduction:
  • well, i am Artic my real name is Mikey Romkes i live in the netherlands and i am 16 years old
  • i started playing MTA about 4 years ago and as alot of guys say "i started playing in Destruction Derby", i did not the first thing i played was DeathMatch and since then i never stopped playing it because i think its awesome you can so much with it instead of with DD wich is just "Lets drive over 1 carshade and bumb into someone", wich in my opinion is very boring but with Deathmtach u can do hunter fights get toptimes wich makes it fun.

• 2. How often do you play this game? (h/day): i play about 4 hours on a daily base of MTA

• 3. Your MTA carreer by now (only momentous):
  • well i started in BTH ( Be The Hype) wich was a clan from Moonlight and Quantum, but it closed unfortunatly
  • after that i have been clanless for a long time, a year orso later i joined Dutch Gaming (wich Sucked) so i decide to leave there.
  • then i started mapping and i got invited to UAG but in my opinion there were just a bunch of kids in there wich made me leave
  • after that i got invited into Emp wich is not worth it to be in.
  • and now i am here

• 4. What would be your obligation within the community? we'll i actually would love to Design for the team and server and be a member of the team here, wich i think would be awesome

• 5. What do you personally think you're good at? i personally think im good in Designing and Racing

• 6. Something to add (optional) i hope that i get accepted and i wish all the other participants Good Luck!\

Kind Regards,

Artic<~