Major Changes

empty

Hello everyone, due to our internal struggles we are forced to encounter with some major changes. These decisions have been brought in regards to our own good and what we think might be relieving our continual disagreements. We are pretty dissatisfied it had to come to this point, but we are still maintaining our community as far as we're able to. We don't accept any kind of unwanted acting towards our members no longer so therefore we'll have to tighten the rules a little bit.

We've decided to kick the following members:

• [*]FiNN (As you mentioned you wanted to let it go quietly and smoothly as you wanted to leave on your own hand, thanks for all the good deeds you've been working off)

[*]Royce (due to inactivity)

[*]MrRobbe (due to inactivity)

[*]Khrome (due to inactivity)

Along with the ejection we've concluded degradation to certain members due to multiple reasons is also necessary.

• [*]Foxeh

[*]Stampede

Your duty was to decrease and smoothen the fights within our community, not to do the opposite.

• [*]n30x (willing to abandon his co-leading position)

Position replacement; FLiP is withdrawing from his CW Manager position due to possible inactivity. Therefore he will temporarily be set as a CW Manager Assistant. CenSoR is going to take his former position, congratulations for that.

VonDutchy is going to be the new map uploader, of course along with SubShocK.

After a certain time we would finally like to announce the official members who've passed their trial period:

• [*]Zeist

[*]CenSoR

[*]VonDutchy

[*]Anti-Z

The ones who are going to stay as trial members are staying due to our reviews. You have to work on yourself a little bit more in order to take part in our community with wearing the title as an official member.

JOIN REQUEST COMMENCEMENT

• [*]I said I would announce the commencement along with our server updates, but due to the delay I am forced to start it a bit earlier also in regards to overwhelming demand. And it's actually common sense for me to announce it because it's been quite a while you've been waiting already. We hope you're qualified enough for this, so we wish you the best of luck. Make sure to post your join request
here.

[[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sad to see some guys being out of the clan now.

But I'm glad to see that some other buddy's made it to full membership.

Also I would like to congratulate Von with his position as a mapuploader, you will be a perfect team with subsex <3

And since FLiP and I can get along really well, I know that we're going to fulfill this position the best as we two can !

To the people who're thinking about making a join request: Don't hestitate to make one ! If you really want to be in this clan, you can get here ! I'm really sure about that. Remember that it isn't all about skill, be mature and show us that you want to be a part of us !