PrimeZz Join Request

PrimeZz

Tell us something about yourself:

Hey, my name is Robin, I´m 17 years old. I live in Germany (Mainz).

My hobbies are all of motorsports. (Kartracing, dirtbiking etc.)

2.How intensive do you play this game?(h/day)

Am I active? Yes I am, 3-5hours a day I play MTA, but sometimes i have to learn for school (11th class), so sometimes only 1h or 2.

3.In which clans have you been before?:

SHC// (2012), -ftw-, -DG|, iR|, nF|, ~TS~, 7S|, -|GMT|-

4.Since when do you play MTA?(Experiences)

I´ll take it short. I started ti play 2009. My first server was the oldest SHC// the first one, but it closed. I searched for some new servers and I wnated to play with some germans, so I joined on Vita. It got boring, so much DD. A friend of Vita told me to go on GMT, my first real clan. It was much fun, but Gallardo closed it 2012. On TG I met Empty, he told some people that SHC reopened, so I wrote a JR to SHC. I was 7 months in this clan, but some people got weird and so, I left. in 2013 I was some little noname clans, like you can see one topic before. At the end of 2013 I heared something about TfF, so I started to play on your server, not really active but yeah. 2014 It was much fun and so I decided to play more active on this server. Now in august 2014 I want to join this awesome clan.

5.Why would you like to join us?

Well, I really like the server, the scripts and the people who play there. The crew is fair and friendly. I love all of it. I could help with clanwars and maybe some mapping. Another eason for joining TfF is, that I have some friends there. Its much fun to play with the crew.

Are you able to speak proper english?

Its not the best, but I have some skills you can see.

Thanks for reading! :)

Regards PrimeZz :*