New Trials (an unexpected conclusion).

empty

Greetings everyone, I hope you're doing good. Okay so basically we settled down to an agreement about choosing the trial members without letting rest of the members vote because we've been experiencing cases such as friend voting, guys whomever they personally like and want to become a step closer with. We're trying to get rid of that so there is no any other distinct way, also we won't be choosing lots of trials likewise we did the last time, that also results the cut off date of choosing the new ones decreasing. We're about to pull out the trial members who already got experience generally with getting setup on a position which they can manage properly.

The following elected ones are:

- VonDutchy (please keep in mind this is strictly your last chance staying in here, in case you leave there is no returning, as a matter of fact you will be unable rejoining PERMANENTLY)

- CenSoR (please keep on mind your mate's happenings and don't try doing anyting similarly)

- Hidin (n30x quotes: Since everyone was blaming me due to the fact that I, n30x, told Hidin about that I was looking for a scripter when he was already part a clan;

I'm simply going to say the following:

- I told Hidin to do what he thought that was the best for him.

- I told him to make sure everything was fine with that clan's leader in case he wanted to, well, develop together with me.

- He is free to do whatever he decides to since he's actually not propriety of anyone.

Therefore I would like to thank Hidin due to the awesome and hard work he has been doing for our upcoming update. )

A huge welcome from The Favoured Few.

Your goals are achieved now so we staunchly hope you will feel comfortable within our community.

Also I'd like to announce the full members who passed their trial period:

- Dayrak

- SubShocK

- Sube

The following members will stay as Trial Members due to their inactivity and also behaviour (won't mention specifically):

- RoNNiE

- Zeist

- FLiP

- AnTi-Z

Now the unfortunate part comes along, announcing the members who decided to leave:

- Condom

- Krasqa

- JoaozinhO

I am sorry for the inconvenience within the clan and I fully understand how you felt, I hope you did implement the correct thing.

Besides all of that some of the members got their new position officially announced so let's get through this real quick:

- Stampede (Community Manager)

- SubShocK (Map Uploader/Tester)

- Dayrak (Clanwar Manager)

Congratulations, you've been working off your member duty properly ever since you came along, so your positions are fully deserved, please consider on managing these positions without any complications.

That's everything for now folks, to the ones who were expecting to get chosen as the new trial members, I am really sorry, don't give up, as I already mentioned before you will be able to retry again SOON.

Thanks for reading this topic patiently, stay tuned for the newest update coming soon!

Toodles, [E]mpty+

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]