-Leon-'s Join Requests

-Leon-

Tell us something about yourself

Hello, My name is Hasan

I am 19 years old and I'm living in Turkey.

In my freetime i like to practice sports e.g. football and basketball as well as doing roadtrips.

How intensive do you play this game ? (h/day)

Depends on the day; Between 2 and 8 hours per day.

In which clans have you been before?

|smc|,SFS//,AP|, >VIP<, sR//, PiA|, SoR!

Since when do you play MTA? What are your experiences in yuor carreer?

I am already playing MTA since 6 years. My first clan was |smc| which was closed due to the shutdown of the [DMC]-Server.. I join to SFS//. Later i got a new rank as scripter in SFS//. I left SFS// and created a new clan wich called AP. After a long time I closed AP. I heared about a clan wich called >VIP<. It was a nice clan. I wanted to join. I got accepted. >VIP< closed and I was for a time inactiv. I created sR// but I also closed.

I did for sR a Multigamemode-script but now sR// is closed. I tryed to join PiA| and wrote a Join-Request and I got accepted. PiA| good time has passed. I started making a Multigamemode for PiA| but I was forced to leave because of a problem. Then oost invited me to join SoR! as the position of the main scripter and i accepted it. In this time i already had much experience with scripting and this stuff. We spent beautiful days together with oost and the other members. but unfortunately SoR! went down and Now I try my luck here;)

Why would you like to join us?

I really like the community and the whole friendly atmosphere on the server and

if you want i can help with scripting(WEB/SERVER)

Are you able to speak/write proper english?

My english is Okey

[[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]