Snowi's JR

Snowi

9wl25wncsj9w.png
1.Tell us something about you:
My name is Elias im 14 years old and im from Austria. My Hobby's are playing football, hanging out with friends, swimming and playing video Games. I also like to design something :3. I really enjoy my life sometimes we are kidding our teachers at the school, it's really funny. xD

2. How intensive do you play this game?
I even don't know, sometimes i can play more then five hours. And sometimes less then five hours. c:

3. In which clans have you been before?
PSR| (Pro Street Race), PiA| ( Pro's in Action), -sK- (sKilled Gaming), |TtS| ( The Thundering Shadows), >|GRS|< (German Race Styles) , nG| (Nerd Gamers) and much more ;3

4. Since when do you play MTA? What are your experiences in your carreer?
I started to play MTA for two years ago. My friend showed me this game. At first i wasn't such as excited of that game. My first Gamemode was Play. I played it for two or three Months after this months it got boring. So I decided to search an new Server. After some hours searching I found an awesome server called Pro Street Race. I played there very long and I got better and better. I asked the leader if I could join his clan and he said yes. Some weeks later the clan got closed. So I decided again to search a new server. I searched and searched after long searching I found |GRS| German Race StyleS. It was a new server and i asked the leader if i could join it, because they searched Members. He said he will test me. I played some maps and he said that i can put the tag infront of my name. A Member joined there too on the same day, he is called king( :)(DeroX). We were really nabs, we played the whole day Stereo Mexico II xDD. It was the best clan *-* I really miss those times. We had often cw's, And we won really much cw's. We also got very often DDosed:(. The Server was the most time offline, so the leader decided to close that clan. DeroX joined XP and i was still searching a clan, but i couldn't find one. Some guys told me to play on ffs so i started to play there. It's a amazing server i did a jr too, but i thought that i won't get accepted so I let close it. My friend Qualiti told me to join PiA| When it got opened. I had also an awesome time there. Qualiti left PiA| after some Months so I decided to left it too. After PiA| were some other clans too but i won't name those all now, but i will name one clan! This clan is called -sK- i left this for some weeks. I had an really good time there. Thanks -sK- Guys <333. Thanks for that Awesome time! Thanks to Helli <3 and nX also to the other Members <3

5. Why would you like to join us?
I want to join,because I like the Members, I want to help at cw's and I can design things for TfF.

6. Are you able to speak/write proper english?
My english skills aren't the best I know, but I will give my best!

Best Regards
Snowi

[[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]