COOPEREY's Join Request

Cooperey

1. Tell us something about yourself:Hey a guys, my name is Robert and I’m 17 years old. I live in the Russian Federation. I’m a mapper and I’ll finish my vol.1. Also I love playing football, swim and play MTA of course. I’m helpful and an interesting guy to talk to.

2. How intensive do you play this game? (h/day):I play MTA everyday and I can play for about 10 or more hours a day. I’ve been playing MTA for about 3 years. As soon as I get home from school, I start playing this amazing game. Same in the summer. I just play as soon as I wake up. So I only play MTA and have some time for my Girlfriend. That’s about it. Also, I only play for fun and talking to people. I’m not one of the professional players. But still aint a bad one. I’m also free to help anyone who needs help!

3. In which clans you were before?:I’ve only been in 2 clans, because I want to find one clan for ever! My first clan was N9., in which I’ve been 1.5 years. Then I had some problems, where I had to be inactive. Then, when I came back in MTA, they told me to leave the clan for ever. And after that I’ve found another clan caller TSR. I’ve joined that clan and I was helping with everything. And I became a co-leader. After 1 year they closed that clan because the leader went to the Army. I played on a lot of servers, but no other server never made me feel as good as /TfF\. I always wanted to be /TfF\ because of amazing community. And I will stay in it till the end! So I’m hoping everything is going to work out for me pretty well! If I will get accepted I will stay forever until it dies! Or maybe it will survive for ever!

4. Since when you play MTA? (experience):As I already said, I started playing about 3 years. I played on a lot of server. But My first one was TG. I’ve met a lot of people and I was talking with them a lot. I found so many friends and I was trying to take them over by mlaying a lot as well. I’m still friends with them and I’m still talking to them. They told me how to play and told me a lot of things.

5. Why you would like to join us?:I wanted to join /TfF\ clan because in my opinion this is one of the most known clans in MTA and this is one of the leading clans as well. Server is amazing and also so many friends /TfF\ members with who I can talk a lot! This community has some of the most amazing players which will win any CW easily! And I wanted to become a part of it!

6. Are you able to speak/write a proper english?:As you read my JR, you can see that my English is pretty good because I’ve been learning it for over 7 years now. So you are able to read this.

Something to add: (If not leave blank):Well, I don’t know what I can add, apart from that I can be helpful to the clan in any ways, apart from scripting, sadly. I can help with looking after the server, muting/banning or kicking people for their behaviour.

This is it guys, thank you for reading my Join Request

COOPEREY