Deadline's JR

Deadline

1. Tell us something about yourself: Hello. My name is Anton, I am 14 years old, I live in Germany,

but I was born in Russia.

Furthermore I like to go outside with my friends and I love to play table tennis.

2. How intensive do you play this game? (h/day) : 3-4 hours per day.

3. In which clans have you been before?: SHC//, -|TG|-, /TfF\, >VIP<, SoR!

4. Since when do you play MTA? (Experiences): I began to play in year 2011. In addition it was my brother who

showed me MTA on a server called EPG.

Firstly I hated this game, because I was quite bad, but after some time I became better and consequently I also

liked playing on EPG more and more.I played that long on EPG, until I found SHC//. Furthermore I liked

this server from the beginning on, due to nice scripts and friendly players on it. After some time I have

tried my luck to join SHC but I was refused and it was a pity because I liked it very much. Consequently I went back to

EPG and played there once again. After a while, contrary to expectations, SHC//Holzhocker invited me

to join SHC// and I was pretty happy he did so, because, as I already mentioned, I liked this clan very

much and I felt good everytime I played there, due to the nice atmosphere caused by players, but also by

scripts. But after a while SHC// became boring and I left the clan. And now guess what? Yes I went back to

EPG. Afterwards I received an invitation to TG, I joined them, but after 1 day I already left them again,

because I recognized that it's not the right clan for me, and as earlier I left it, as better it was for

everyone. Moreover I recognized that EPG is the right clan for me, but I knew they wouldn't accept me, so

I had a long conversation with Tommeh to let me try once again to get clear with TG and he gave me this

chance. After a long time I left TG and furthermore I left MTA. Then, after 3 months of inactivity I came

back to MTA. Besides a friend told me to come around at the VIP server, and I considered it as the right

clan for me and consequently I tried my luck. I was successfull. Moreover I simply loved this clan, everything

was alright, until the day when Xenioo left VIP and RaKu took the leadership. With him as a leader

VIP was barely supposed to stay alive long and RaKu kinda' destroyed it, so I left them with a sad feeling

consequently. After a while I got to know that quite many friends of mine were playing on TfF and I also began

playing there. I liked it very much. Directly I began to write my JR and tried to apply. And once again,

I was successfull and got accepted, but after a while I became inactive and my problems in my real life were

increasing so I decided to leave TfF.

Now, since I solved my problems in my life I became more activ and tried to re-join TfF but Boost wanted to make his own clan (SoR) and he asked me if

I want to participate. I wasn't sure if I want to make my own clan because I wanted to re-join TfF. I took my

time to think about it and I decided to join Boost because I wanted to know how it is. Boost and I imagined a

big clan which will last for a long time but I noticed that it's not really my thing.

5. Why would you like to join us?: I'd like to join, because I like the atmosphere and I like to play there.

Furthermore all my friends are playing there.

6. Are you able to speak/write proper English?: I guess yes.

[[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I do not understand why you put the GL to those who dumped you? This detestable act, why is forgiving, you threw for another clan, and you put him scooting GL, there are decent people who do not submit applications for the first time in the hope of joining your ranks, and these rats have to drive, they have committed abominable deeds!