JR to TfF | P[ow]er

Power00

1-Real Name

Джан Ниженец

2-Your Nickname

My first and last name is P[ow]er

3-Location

Russian,Crimea

4-MTA History(Including the clans have joined)

Hello , I joined N9. server firstly and I liked DM and I learned how to playing. And I joined gta.ru later and I played this server 3 years and I joined my favorite team N9. I stayed on N9 for 4-5 months and I left. Later I joined Bpb*> , and I'm supermoderator at Gta.Ru server. If TFF agrees me , I will play at TFF server 10-15 hour per day.

5-Skype:canyasinadir00

6-Why you want to join TFf?

-Firstly TFf is a pro clan and nice

-And you have pro players

7-What can you do for us?

-I'm mapper and I will do maps for TFF and I can play on clan wars, I'm nice player

-I never do ft maps but If you look at the youtube , I did very nice v2 map. My decoration is awesome.

8-Talk about your self

I'm half Russian and half Turk. I'm borned in Crimea , Russia and I can speak Turkish and Russian fluently. My English isn't good , I know TFF don't accept If you aren't know nice English but really I can talk Russian and Turkish fluently. I will be happy if TFF accepts me :)

[[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • 2 weeks later...

If you want join in tff, first you need to leave from your clan, and after make jr. It's no sense what you said: " i can leave "

So i will join in fotl and i will make jr for tg and if they will accept me, i will leave from my clan and go there.

So , please think about what are you doing.

Best regards.

GrX