SplAsH's Join Request #2

SplAsH

Hello, This is my second join request for this clan. I hope you enjoy reading it.

Is not so different from my first one but i edited some parts of it.

1. Tell Us Something About Yourself:

Well, My name is Silvio Jansel Vargas, I'm from Dominican republic but i moved to USA about 3 years ago. I'm 15 years old. I like to play baseball, go to the gym, play MTA and also play in my ps3

2. How Intensive Do You Play This Game? (h/day)

Well, on School days i play 4 - 5 hours in TfF server, When i don't have school i play up to 10 hours,

3. In Which Clans You Were Before?

I was in a clan called iG// about 2 years and 6 months ago and also [sV] 2 years and 2 months ago. In a clan called ~mR// i think it was about 2 years ago and if i remember correctly the other one was -aL- about 2 years ago

4. Since When You Play MTA? (Experience).

I started to play MTA since 2010 When i was in Dominican Republic. I started to play DD in a server called '' Real destruction Derby '' I played there for 8 months then the server got closed. However i tried to look for some others DD servers till i found GTA.RU New life DM/DD server. While playing DM maps i was really bad because i was new at it and i had a really bad laptop which i used to lag all the time. After i knew how to play a little bit i was looking for non-laggy servers there i found iG// i tried to play as nice as i could so i can join it because it was really a good clan with friendly members after 2 weeks i joined however clan got renamed to JfF they kicked some members and one of those was me. JfF was a good clan but after some time was renamed to ~ReG|. I didn't like that clan anymore but i used to play a lot in the server because i didn't lag so much there So i found aR//server and i started to play there. After 1 month playing there i made a Join Request . However i didn't got accepted nor refused. Then i was playing even more there to try to make another JR to try my luck but clan got closed. I didn't try another clan because i used to say that I'd work hard for a clan to stay there the all time, to not leave anymore .I didn't want to lag anymore so i was saving to buy a new pc. Then i just started to play in ~ReG server till it got closed for an unknown reason. After that i played in the server for 1 week and then i left because my laptop was really bad and the fps kicker used to kick me all the time. Then i used to play hunter the all day in -|TG|- server. I played there for 1 month and i became really good at it. However, some friends told me why you train hunter when u can't pass a dm map? i started to think about it and i started to build my pc. After i did it and started to play mta i was really bad the first week because of the keyboard. and i was really bad in hunter because of [ ] camera but slowly i started to adjust to this new pc and everything was easier then i trained hunter a little bit and i'm not so good nor so bad. After i got this pc i started to play in PiA server. I really wanted to join that clan but after some time i didn't like it anymore.after that i started to play the all time in /TfF \ server i wanted to play in the server before but as i said my laptop was really bad and when i used to go there the fps kicker used to kick me so that's why i didn't go to the server till now And I've worked hard to improve my skills even more.

5. Why You Would Like To Join Us?

1. The server Is marvelous the clan has some friendly members which i'd like to meet more and know more people in the clan.

6. Are You Able To Speak/Write A Proper English?

Well, I guess i'm able to speak and write. And if i make some english fails i'm sorry i'm dominican and we talk spanish but i'm learning more english everyday in the school

7. Something To Add:

Well, Also i started to map I'm not the best because i'm really bad at itand also i started to record maps.

Thanks for reading my Join request,

I really appreciate it.