ceaN's JR

ceaN

c8h9xo4qjxf.png

19mtevbtzz62.png

Hey guys,

my name is Carlo, I'm almost 18 and I'm living on the border between Germany & Beglium.

I'm still going to school and my hobbys are fitness, gaming and meeting friends.

qj3agzaus79b.png

I'm in the last time a bit inactive because I play Counter Strike: Global Offensive at the moment very active but I'm also often on TfF.

qfqpci3g6xr.png

I was in vZ, PpR, XpR, DG, ftw, TfF

5uk4jzdxr33.png

I am playing MTA since 1 year. I started with DM in SAMP but it was too bouncy and the quality wasn't that nice.uqnqgtu6qwm.png

I want to rejoin because no clan is like TfF.

The atmosphere is awesome, no stress and they have a great community.

I have many friends in TfF but also some guys with who I have some problems but problems are there to get solved.

sa6sikct52.png

Yes I am.

c4l2jalr32x.png

Thanks for reading my Join Request, I hope for another chance.

Cheers,

ceaN

[[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Well that's a short ass join request and there are some things that actually aren't really useful for us or we probably don't care, sounds a little harsh doesn't it. You likely should've been putting more effort in writing. Regardless on this application I remember you as a sheer mature person. We weren't really talking much to each other but I've detected some good stuff in you. We'll see how it goes, mate. I desire you good luck and stay active!

[[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]