xTanKx Join Request!

xTanKX

Welcome to my Join Request for The Favoured Few.

Personal Information:

My real name is Mateo, I'm 16 years old and I live in Uruguay.

My History on MTA:

Well, I started in MTA 5 years ago in a DM server called IG(Red Bull) in this server I played maps of Tara and another old school maps, when this server was closed, I found a lot of new servers, for example TG or FFS. In these servers, I developed a lot of new skills in new DM maps, based in the (Bauss mapping Toolbox).

After that I left this game, because I was bored, however 3 months later I back again to this game, with my old friends and these servers. Then I entered on a great clan called [OP], in that times my nick was StuNteR.

Then, I ruined my reputation and I decided to start from beginning, I started again playing in this pretty server, making new friends and having a nice time in the server.

5 months later I started mapping for fun.

My last map is: [DM]xTanKx-v.4-Real Power Skills.

About me:

# I'm not the best speaking English, however, you can understand me with my current knowledge.

# I think that I'm a nice player, I'm not the best on Hunter, but I have skills on the track.

# I love making maps!! I do it for fun and not to

Why my interest on TFF?

I really like this clan, server and community, and I enjoy playing a lot in the server.

I want to try my luck again to enter in this awesome clan.

What can I do for this community?

In my opinion, the best that can I do is make reports to the players, about the server modifications and another things.

Help the others to understand something about the server and the game.

What can I do for the clan and the server?

I started playing DM, and I will continue doing so, for that I can help in clan wars, or test new maps.

Well, good luck for other players who did a JR.

Thanks for read my Join Request; I really appreciate your time.

With nothing to more to say, Good bye.

xTanKx

Note: I'm back!

[[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

You knew me when I was stunter?

Well, better each time was driving, was a good time for me, could go far, but I managed to get the only functional hack in 1.2 I think, and this led to a day to the other, the other players hate me.

Then the hack was patched, and then after spending time with another nick, SlayeR, decided to start again, putting a goal, become a respectable driver again.

However, never managed to reach the goal, and I regret having used that hack.

That is lesson for others, you think twice before deciding something, this may be definitive.

This is the story.