Stream# Join Request #3

Stream#

1. Tell us a little about yourself .

My name is Victor . I live in Russia . The game my nickname Stream#. My hobby is football and hockey . I also like hanging out with friends , listen to music, go ice skating with friends. I also started doing tricks that I really like. I also love watching movies , mostly I watch them in the cinema , as there look much better. I study in the Cadet Corps . The most important thing that I have fun in life !

2 . How intense you play this game ? ( hours / day)

I can play about 3 hours a day if you do not have any business because training to the lesson takes enough time.

3 . What clans were you before ?

My very first clan that |ED|, I joined him after half a year playing MTA, I played it a month before it was closed. After a while I joined the ~TS~ I played it one month and it was closed, but after half a year it opened again, I came back to him, and stayed in it once a month. Third is my clan -|FX|- and I was its founder, I kept it exactly nine months and closed due to inactive the entire clan. After him, I again joined the ~TS~ since it was opened again and I stayed there about 5 months and now it is closed again. No longer in any clans was not, as my current goal is to join your clan!

4 . Because when you play MTA?

In MTA I've been playing for almost 4 years, but I started on the bad servers that now affects the skills, but I think that over time, the experience I will have more and if they accept me I Type of experience even more..

5 . Why do you want to join us ?

I want to join you because I like your clan skills of players, in addition Aggressive players are good and vice versa, and sociable and I love it. And I think your clan is quite strong and amicable and this affects the overall achievements of the clan and the management team and that does not give a bad example for the players!

6. Can you say / write proper English ?

Not perfectly, but I can!

YouTube Channel: TheStreamTVs

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • 2 weeks later...
[[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]