CenSoR's (Re)Join Request

Tom // CenSorZ

Hey TfF community,

Here my application to /TfF\ !

1. Tell us something about yourself:

My name is Tom, I am 19 years old (turning 20 on July, 18th) and I live in a small city in the Netherlands which is called Hengelo. I am studying to become a NCO at the Air Manouvre Brigade of the Royal Dutch Army. In my spare time I love to go out with friends, do some sports and play MTA ofcourse.

2. How intensive do you play this game? (h/day)

Depends on where I am. Normal weeks: 2 hours a day and weekends about 5-6 hours a day. I still have army camps sometimes, which means that I can't come online for 5 days.

3. In which clans have you been before?

AP| (Anonymous Players) |KoN| (Kings of Night) /TfF\ (The Favoured Few) [FOTL] (Firestarters Of The Land) [OP] (OverPowered)

4. Since when do you play MTA? What are your experiences in your carreer?

I play mta since 2012 I guess. It all started in the /TfF\ server. Elvin (VonDutchy) invited me to this game, and I really disliked it. After some time I started playing again, and kinda nolifed, and it became more fun since I was able to finish easy maps. Well I joined my first clan after some time. It was AP|. I left it due fights inside the clan and I played on TfF again. After a few months of playing, HarDeR invited me to |KoN|. I had a great time in |KoN| and I had the chance the get to know the DDC community a bit. I left |KoN| due inactivity of other members, and started playing on TfF again. After about three months I decided to make an application to TfF, and I got accepted. I was the happiest person on earth on that moment I guess. I left TfF after 2,5 months, because I felt useless and I wanted to do things for TfF. I went to the servers of DDC again, and joined FOTL. I've been clanwar manager at first (even when I was still a trial) and later I became DM leader together with ShokkZ. I left FOTL because I actually wanted to leave whole MTA, and I became kinda retarded. Well after some days I returned to MTA and played on TfF again. I got invited to OP, and joined it. I've been co-leader there, but as most of you guys know: that clan really sucked. So I left it, and well I'm here again now.

5. Why would you like to join us?

Well it has been a decision by Elvin and me. We both want to be in the same clan, and we just checkout out which clan fits us the most. To be honest, since FiNN came back the choice was pretty easy.

6. Are you able to speak/write proper english?

Well I guess so. There will be some mistakes for sure, but it's really understandable.

Something to add:

I can be a referee on clanwars (I've been an official FOTL referee)

I am very active so I can keep the server clean from campers, insulters, spammers and more of those retards.

I've been high level admin several times, and I know how to behave like one.

I guess this was about it,

I hope you all enjoyed reading my application, and I will probably see you guys around in the server!

Greetings,

CenSoR#! // Tom

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]