Kevin's Join Request #3

Kevson

Hello guys! Today i will show you my second join request for TfF. I hope you like it.I'd like to say sorry you cuz I dont have time to make new jr.

Tell us something about yourself:

My name is Kevin. I am 18 years old and i live in Estonia small village what is called Haanja. I like to play football, basketball and spend much time with my friends. I will finish high school this year and i will go to study at the university of Tartu. I think i am a good Deathmatch player and normal mapper.

How intensive do you play this game? (h/day):

I play this game every day 2-4 hours.

In which clans you were before?:

I am been in clans: [DDAS] - Destruction Derby All Stars.

~TS~ - Twin Stars.

XoG - Xtreme of Gamers

Since when you play MTA? (experience):

I began to play mta 4 years ago. I want to say thank for my friend who called me in this game. Firstly I saw DDAS server, where my friend was playing. I joined there, but first DD was very hard for me and I started to search other server. But fortunately my friend show me some tricks how is easier to play and I joined in DDAS. I left some weeks ago, because I found the server which is called ffs. I played there one day and I left mta for a 5 months (I got bored). One day I decided to go back in mta.I went to ffs server and saw many Estonian players and I started to play it. I like that very much and I was much future there. Some times ago I made join request for ffs. If I made join request I liked to join in ffs, but after a long time I deleted my join request. I knew the TfF server long time ago, but I don't know why I didn't play there. Now last 1 month I am playing TfF server much time. Now the TfF clan is best for me!

Why you would like to join us?:

Hah! It's easy to say why I want to join in TfF. I like the server with amazing scripts. I like all TfF members because they are friendly. I like the forum because it is easy to surf in it. Finally why I would like to join in TfF is because I like this clan most!

Are you able to speak/write a proper english?:

Sure I am able to speak and write a proper english.

Something to add?:

When I am did some mistakes what I haven't seen so you can mention me about it.

Thanks For Reading!

Best regards Kevin^

[[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • 2 weeks later...
[[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]