Surrendering? Nah!

FiNN

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

will you be playing in WFF 9 then since you're back anyways? it's still not too late to sign in, you know...

on a sidenote i'd say that it's sad to see that BarkBark and MC are gone, but perhaps TFF wasn't the best place to be for them to begin with, they weren't the main stars here as they were in Social Gamers, often they were outshined by bigger and more famous names that were in this clan and from my point of view they weren't as useful as they probably could be. for example, they almost didn't play in those rare DM cws which you had. I can't blame you for that though, even though Replay and Crizz are worse drivers, they definetly are better at hunter and with the maps that you usually picked for cws, driving didn't matter all that much anyways. but i digresss.

I decided not to participate there and I don't think I will. Besides, I spoke to Tails and she told me that the finals will be after the 21st of July and this means that I will have no chance of being there because at 23rd I am leaving the country, so there is no point for me in participating in there. And if you'd say do it for fun I'd answer my fun is to beat opponents a**es and not just drive, so yeah.

About Dark and McDonaldz, it was not only my own decision, there were several other people I discussed about it as well. And even now, the clan has 30% of inactive members, so the less the better, I guess? B)

[[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I decided not to participate there and I don't think I will. Besides, I spoke to Tails and she told me that the finals will be after the 21st of July and this means that I will have no chance of being there because at 23rd I am leaving the country, so there is no point for me in participating in there. And if you'd say do it for fun I'd answer my fun is to beat opponents a**es and not just drive, so yeah.

About Dark and McDonaldz, it was not only my own decision, there were several other people I discussed about it as well. And even now, the clan has 30% of inactive members, so the less the better, I guess? B)

I'm aware of your situation, we had a pretty long skype conversation not so long ago, though then you told me how the game hooked you in and that you wanted to quit and that your trip back to homeland to your relatives would supposedly help you to do that. but now when you changed your mind and decided not only give up the idea of quiting, but also returned completely to the game and your position in leadership of this clan, the words that you told me back then don't make much sense now. but anyways, i see you're pretty stubborn about this your decision, so i won't insist anymore. im surrendering, hah!

though, i already convinced Zaja to play in the competion. he's the guy who won the pretty similiar to WFF competion which was organized by ffs last year as you probably remember. it's amazing how you 2 haven't yet faced each other in any of the major competions, taking into consideration how small mta dm community actually is. and apparently it ain't happening this summer either. maybe it will happen in WWF10 this winter?

[[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]