Surrendering? Nah!

FiNN

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

will you be playing in WFF 9 then since you're back anyways? it's still not too late to sign in, you know...

on a sidenote i'd say that it's sad to see that BarkBark and MC are gone, but perhaps TFF wasn't the best place to be for them to begin with, they weren't the main stars here as they were in Social Gamers, often they were outshined by bigger and more famous names that were in this clan and from my point of view they weren't as useful as they probably could be. for example, they almost didn't play in those rare DM cws which you had. I can't blame you for that though, even though Replay and Crizz are worse drivers, they definetly are better at hunter and with the maps that you usually picked for cws, driving didn't matter all that much anyways. but i digresss.

[[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm really glad for this topic. I'm really happy 'cause of this ! You accepted awesome guys, I thought that TfF is dying.. But that trials, that Finn, I'm such happy.

Condom - Awesome guy, really friendly.

SubShock - Friendly guy.

RoNNiE - I haven't seen him on server yet (what is normal 'cause I wasn't online on the server cca 2 months) but I hope that he's a good guy.

Sube - Really good guy.

Dayrak - I'm really happy that you got accepted. You're one of the best people I met till now.

Zeist - You're an old friend of mine. I hope that you remember me. You're really friendly guy.

Welcome back Flip, Anti-Z, JoazinhO & FiNN !

I've just one thing to say. You didn't accept Pixel^ and that's the worst thing for me. He deserves to be here. I hope you will accept him next time !

Congratulations !

- Ave