JR by *Fros[T]

*FrosT

1-Tell us something about yourself:

My name is Mathias, i´m 20 years old. i live in vigo,spain. my nick name in mta is *Fros[T] . My hobbies are playing mta spending time with my friends smoking weed and my new hobby now is to go to the gym for the uncle of a friend to learn mma and king boxing.

2-How intensive do you play this game? (h/day):

A few months ago i had vitiated the mta played 6 hours minimun but now already not now play 1 or 2 hours a day but i can play 5 hours a day if necessary.

3-In which clans you were before?:

-F$- (Free Stylers)

-Tbb- (The Bloods Benders)

-EpiC<3 (Not remember name)

-PEG- (Not remember name)

|KoN| (Kings Of Nights)

[OP] (Over Powered)

4 - Since when you play MTA? (exp):

Hey people I started to play mta in 2010 with my brother smoking and some friends of the real life that is made call sparko and kaiser, this season i played 3 or 4 months in FS and I met who was the first spanish by mta that was alien after my first interaction with MTA leave and not again until 2012.

When returned to mta in 2012 between tbb where asus jayzen darkmix i met were good times until closed clearly.Again without clan went to play epic where does not take long in join epic (1 or 2 months +/-)there i met epic brock and mix, from there a few months epic closed and again without clan already did server go when alien told me of a server called tff in february 2013,since then I´ve played in tff because good players there that to improve my skills and that already year and a half ago that game there in that time I´ve been peg kon and op in those who´ve met good people that i think that i get on well :D also i have "enemies" that more enemies hate me but give me you can not fall well all :D and well think that this is a good summary my sroty for MTA.

5-Why you would like to join us?:

I´m want join in tff for what tff is the best clan and have best server and my ever play in this server i love this server <3

6-Are you able to speak/write a proper english?:

My english not is very good only is good in a scale of 1 to 10, my english is a 5 or 6 not +

Something to add:(if not leave blank):

Not much, can that begin with my v1 and am good player in dm and hunter :D

PD:Thanks for reading my jr C:

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]