Martis JR

Martis

Hello everyone

Tell us something about yourself:

My name is Martynas. I am 14 years old, soon will be 15. I live in Vilnius, capital of Lithuania. I like to play basketball, football and hang out with my friends.

How intensive do you play this game?

I play max 1 hour on work days, but on weekends i can play 2-5 hours.

In which clans have you been before?

~TS~ (Twin stars), XpR (Xtreme pro Racers), ~0TR (On the run), .:DR| (Death racers).

4. Since when you play MTA? (experience):

I am playing mta about 3 years. First i started to play on EPG with my friends, cuz i didnt know other servers and we thought it was best server and clan. After some time I started to play on other servers and joined TS. I was there pretty long until it died. Then I decided to try my luck on TG, but i didnt join there. Later I joined TS few times more and all those times TS died. Then i decided to try join to XpR and i got accepted. But everyone started to leave after some time, so after 6-8 months i left it. Then i joined DR clan and i left it after 1 month because i think it is not profesional clan and it will close soon. And now I playing TfF pretty long and decided to try my luck here, even that few TfF members dont like me.

Why you would like to join us?:

I won't asslick like some other guys. I just wanna to be a part of this community and cuz i have some friends here.

Are you able to speak/write proper english:

I think I able to speak english.

Something to add: I hope you all like my litle JR.

Best regards, Martis

[[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]