Poeta~ Join Request!! :$

Poeta~

1. Tell us a little about yourself .

My name is Enmanuel, I'm 17 years old, I'm from dominican republic and i'm in college. I like to play mta, i like to play baseball with my friends and go to parties.

2 . How intense you play this game ? ( hours / day)

Well, I assist to college. When i'm back from college i go straight to the computer and i play 4-7 hours a day.

3 . What clans were you before ?

~CG~, PinK, s/\\| , NeS

4 . Because when you play MTA?

I have played mta for long time. My first server was ~AG~ There i learned how to control the infernus but then i started to play in X5 Server, I started playing with the name '' Poeta '' and in X5 i decided to change it by *Die, With that name i learned how to map and i made my maps till my v4, After that i started to play in FFS server and rafinha server where i decided to change my name again to ''Poeta'', Then i started to make my vol1 which was called '' Radical Project '' Few months later i released my v2 which was called ''Tropical Jungle'' After that i started to play in CG server. There I made my VOL3 And Vol4. After that my pc was dying and i left mta for a while, Then my pc got fixed and i came back and i joined team pink, after a while the server died and my friends crackz and Roald decided to make a clan with me called SA. The server was epic for a few months but then the clan died. Then i started to play in FFS and i met a guy called ''Royce'' whom invite me to a clan called NeS i liked that clan so much There i met so many friends that liked to share ideas with me and that stuff. Then my pc died again and i left mta for a while and now i'm back with many new ideas, goals and i'll start to make my vol6 and many few more maps.

5 . Why do you want to join us ?

Because i have so much fun in the server, I don't know the members so well so that's an opportunity to make new friends.

6. Can you say / write proper English ?

Well , i guess so

[[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]