Zeist's application

Zeist

About me
My name is Bart. I'm 16 years old and live in a city called 'Groningen.'
In my spare time I'd love to go out with friends, play some soccer and have some fun while gaming, also music makes my life much better, couldn't live without it.

About my MTA carreer
I started playing mta around 2012 (~1,5) years ago on the server Twisted Gamers server.
I've really enjoyed my time on the Twisted Gamers server I was part of this clan for around 6 months, after those months TG decided to kick me due to reasons which I will explain ingame if you would like to hear, and now I'm here in this community.

What are your previous clans
My previous clan is: -|TG|-

Why do you want to join TFF
Why would I like to join, The atmosphere feels great I love to spend my time here with friends, also I recenlty started mapping I have some upcomming maps to offer you aswell.

What can I offer the TFF Community and Clan
I would like to bring myself a positive part to the clan. I'm a positive person who has as main goals to help people and ofcourse I'm here to entertain them aswell, I recenlty started mapping as I just explained I'm also a beginner in mapping, I have decent DM skills which would be helpful in clanwars.

This is my latest work in mapping.

[/url]']

read my application, feel free to ask me more if it is needed.

Sincerely Zeist

[[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]