RoNNiE# Join Request

RoNNiE#

1. Tell us something about yourself:

My name is Sebastian. I'm from Poland and I'm 16 years old. I'm interested to fitness, running, lifting (overall body workout), every sports but most football ,american football, volleyball and basketball. I am an ordinary, friendly guy. Sometimes I get rage when any proffesional guy backshoot me and he thinks that's funny. My main game modes in MTA are DM/Hunters but I enjoy oldschool, DD and Race too. Also I play Fifa 14 (FUT), Medal of Honor: Warfighter, League of Legends. I made few MTA maps: (only 2 of 6 are recorded)

My Vol. 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtF7FCnsfeg

My Vol. 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Lj6-uyOcF4

2. How intensive do you play this game?

Well, hard to specify, because everyday I finish school different time. If I have much fun from playing I would play for so long but it happens hardly ever because of the backshooters, bad map queue or annoying peoples. Approximately it's over 2-5 hours per day. Last time it goes well, cause I play so much more than before and it doesnt get bored.

3. In which clans you were before?

DM clans:

FNF// - Fast N' Furious - Closed

-ftw- - For The Win - Closed

-DG| - Divinity Gamers - Left (disorganised clan, with the time I started to feel less needed here + one incident with DGZNE)

OS/DD/Race clans:

|FDU| - Fast Drive Ultimate - Closed

[siK] - Speed is King - Left (Nothing was happening)

JS| - Joint Squad - Closed

4. Since when you play MTA?

I got to know MTA 5 years ago. Random person from SA:MP invited me there. 1st server I've met was called "Fuk U". It was polish race/dd/dm server. At begin I didn't even know what's going on in that mode "DM" and I was wondering why can't I do respawn like in race. After 4-6 months I changed server to "Alternative" (a.k.a. Fuk u 2). With the time DM mode started to be more and more popular. Like 4 years ago I joined my first clan called OPP - Only Pro Players and already after 1 month we won first DD clanwar. Maybe three months later I changed clan to |FDU|, best clan on Alternative server. We won few clanwars and I noticed one pro player from any FNF// clan, he invited me to FNF server. First what I fell in love was the level of players skill. They weren't ever compareable to |FDU| or JS. I started to no-life on FNF server to peoples notice me. After 2 months I joined that epic crew. Clan was alive by 2 years - my own best 2 years in MTA career. With FNF// we won a lot of CW's agains (in these times) famous clans like example: -ftw-, [EPG], SHC// and many many other pro clans. With the time I became a leader. Suddenly our 2nd leader had to take a long breake from MTA and we wanted to make last clanwar against really good clan. We choosed /TfF\. The score was 13-7 for The Favoured Few and the CW was enjoyable. Not long after that leader took a breake and clan got closed. I started to play on -ftw- then. I wasn't interesed to join this clan at begin but the atpmoshere made me make Join Request. After 3 weeks I joined -ftw- as a trial and 1 month later I played in first CW with new crew against SHC. Suddenly clan got closed (still don't know why). Some time later I decided to check how pro are players from TfF and I joined there 1st time. I enjoyed scripts and server ideas like Voteredo and actually server never was empty, so I played here. Then Tarin told me about TC. I made JR for The Crew but I didn't get accapted. When finnaly FNF leader got back he wanted to re-open FNF clan but the name was stolen already, so we tried to make another, not used, pro name. That born Divinity Gamers. We recruited some old crew members and few new trials. We won some clanwars, everything was good, we had nice balance of CWs and then we got challenge from TfF. We lost as well, 17-3 and that made our leader go drink some alcohol. He joined drunk to game and he did many unforgivable things like: he kicked some members and he've enlist DGZNE to DG. I left after that and didn't find any clan after this time. Currently I play very much on TfF and I'd like to be a part of this crew.

5. Why you would like to join us?

Well, every clan I was before I didn't have any challange or problem to join. I was leader or got accepted by short JR and 1 week playing on server.

Everywhere I was, I was trusting only myself. Example I knew if I dont skill every CW maps we will lose hard. I never fell relaxed about my teammates are with me and I can always count on them.

I noticed TfF is very organised, friendly and skilled. Every person in TfF has something special what makes me wanna be part of this clan.

Also thats the only one server I play that much and I enjoy that playing. I like these players, scripts, admins, events, atmosphere but that what I like most is the Hunter Weather and Radio script.

6. Are you able to speak/write a proper english?

I'm still learning that language but I think, I already can write it almost perfectly. Sometimes I make little mistakes (like "you was") but overall I'm able to.

Also I can talk with someone but I've got more problems with understanding or saying any words than just with writing.

Something to add:

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed my JR even a bit.

I'm good at making texts on map!

My skype: lssw12345

[[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • 2 weeks later...