Vondutchy's application (second try)

vondutchy

eiv1a9.png

Hey guys :D

1. Tell us something about yourself:

My name is Elvin ( ingame name VonDutchy ) im 17 years old and I live Holland. ( ofc. )

2. How intensive do you play this game? (h/day)

It depends of the bugs I get, but I play like 2 hours a day.

3. In which clans you were before?

Ahm, /TfF\ , [OP] and [FOTL]

4. Since when you play MTA? (experience)

I play MTA like 3 Years now.

I started playing on freeroam and drift servers for a realy long time, but I got bored of it so I started to play DD.

I didn't like DD AT ALL. So i tryed SKC's race server. It was awsome and i played there for like half a year.

Then i heard about DM race, so i went playing on SKC's DM server for a short time. ( Where is saw some tff members for the first time )

I didn't like the server so I searched for another DM server and I found the bG server.

I liked the server scripts and maps so I kept playing there and joined bG after a short while.

While I was in the bG clan I heard that tff had made there own server.

So I took a look at tff's server when it came online, and I hated it xD it was just boring.

But after a few months bG closed, and I started playing on the tff server with some bG members. ( The server was awesome now )

The first guy I met in tff was Foxeh <33 I started to become friends with him.

I can't remember if he already was a tff member or that he became it a few days later. ( Nevermind )

I wanted to join tff now because the server improved alot and because foxeh joined tff.

I realy wanted to be in a clan with him. So I made a JR for tff after a while and I got accepted. ( YEAH!! )

This is my story From the beginning of my mta carreer till /TfF\. :)

5. Why you would like to join us?

Because tff is an awesome server with nice people and it still keeps improving itself.

I know i already left tff some time. ( Because I went retarded xD )

But it would be awesome if you guys could give me 1 more chance again :).

If not I totally understand you:).

6. Are you able to speak/write a proper english?

Mi no spik Ingrish plys.

Oke joke.

If you don't have any problems reading my JR then I expect my english is understandable.

Greetings,

Elvin ( VonDutchy )

[[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]