Lx's rejoin request (time 2 try 2.0)

Lx

Lx's rejoin request (time 2 try 2.0)

1. Tell us something about yourself:

Heyho fellas. It's me again, Lx... as all of you may know my real life name is Janus and meanwhile I'm 16 years young/old and I still live in Hanover, Germany. I'm visiting a highschool in the 9th grade and I want to finish my graduation as well. Also it's still my "dream" to work as a media designer in the future. I'm riding BMX for almost 3 years now but I made a huge break because I broke my collarbone during the summer vacations. I fell directly on my right shoulder from about 2 meters.

2. How intensive do you play this game?

I was not that active during the last months but I'm playing this game more often again like Deady and Booshti. :* The main reason for that was that I had more real life than before and I was playing Black Ops 2 on PS3 as well. Honestly more often than MTA but as I mentioned I'm coming back now.

3. In which clans have you been before? & 4. Since when do you play MTA? (experience)

It's a quite long story to be honest so I will try to keep it short.

I started about 2 year ago with MTA. First I was playing on real life and freeroam servers like the most of you all but later I found a race server and I really enjoyed that gamemode because I was always a kind of 'car freak' since I was born. I played many race games like Need For Speed before. Anyway... I gave it a try and I improved my skill very lately. About 6 months after I started playing this mode I was able to call myself 'good'. Later I went to German Blue Race where I have been a moderator. That was quite particularly for me. It became boring and I made an own clan with server called cR (Cyber Racing). I made it with StaR. Some of you may know him. He is still a very good friend of mine. I know him and CaspeR (old cR member too) since I'm playing MTA. After 4 months I joined 7S (Sevenstars) and that was the begining of gaining new experience. I really loved that clan-life! I can't really remember why but unfortunately I left that clan and joined vZ. To be honest that was the most awesome feeling when I have been accepted after TfF but as well I left that clan after about 4-5 months. Then I found the clan, which everybody of you knows, called TfF. I have been about 6-7 months in this clan and I gained ALL my current experience and connections during this time. It brought me further alot! (not because of the fame or something) I know that I made a mistake by leaving TfF. That was the worst reason to leave in the whole TfF history I guess. But I was just driving crazy because of the lung cancer thing with my grandpa. I did so many wrong decisions during that time. Now he is still in the hospital because his values became a bit bad and my family is going to visit him soon. Anyway I already solved all problems and quit all fights, if there have been some, with all TfF members like Breaker, n30x and Foxeh. Everybody is alright with me again like before I left the clan. Anyway... about 2 weeks after that I joined PiA because I hate it to stay clanless and I thought it will be like in vZ. That was the best clan I was in after TfF. PiA is a kind of vZ 2.0 just with an other name. I just had no fun in that clan anymore and I really wanted to rejoin TfF. That's why I left.

5. Why do you want to (re)join us?

Because I really miss that feeling I had when I was in TfF. I know that it sounds asslick-like but that was the best clan I've been in and it will ever be the best one. I just want to rejoin this community to be a part of that again. I just realised that I would still have fun in this clan during the clanless time and I hope that all of you will give me one more chance. I've put much effort on that join request to show you that I'm serious.

6. Are you able to speak/write a proper English?

Yes I actually am as you can see. I'm the best in English in my class. :P

7. Something to add:

I hope you took your time for reading my join request. Appreciate it.

And please correct me if I made a spelling or grammar mistake. (for gaining new experience)

Again best regards from Germany by Lx. ;)

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]