Shede/\/\ Application.

GrzybeK

1. Tell us something about yourself:

So I live in Gdynia, I'm 15 years old and I go to school :) I lived two years in Norway and I would go back. I think it's so much I could say something about me. :)

2. How intensive do you play this game? (h/day):

I think this game really sucked me already have it about 4 and a half years but now this year, which is 2014 years ie from January :) I play it about 8-9 hours on your server I played once and now again play. ;)

3. In which clans you were before?:

Let me tell you a little something about clans where I spent some time:

1. -PiA- (member)

2. -RB- (leader and member)

3.-[RM]- I was there two weeks. (member)

4. -SP- My own clan was not good but it was possible to be. ;)

And now I try to come to tff :X

4. Since when you play MTA? (experience):

This is a long story which was successful plus that I started to play mta . I start so I started to play mta in how not to think 2010 October 25 to play this game :) I talked my friend who lives on the floor above that is upon me started talking to me that this great game and stuff so I went to the store I bought GTA San Andreas and how things have downloaded it then pulled the MTA at the beginning I thought that it is easy but it really was not difficult , I started playing on server DKR there just rode up and changed vehicles and stuff I do not remember what else was on it after a year and a bit times or more I saw other servers and it was -RB - in which was kane and that's when he was still leader but after some time I was . You asked me about the experience so I have experience in the DM well play Hunters in which I am also very talented and shooter in which I often play on ffs :) . I think a lot said and I think you liked it . <3

5. Why you would like to join us?:

So I took the server is good and it has a lot of good and likeable players are good scripts and maps on your server are also good. On the server tff has a nice atmosphere and I know some players from tff or who are not in tff but play on this server, so I started just for writing is that my application.

6. Are you able to speak/write a proper english?:

I do not know if I am able to write fluently in English. But to communicate with other players is not a problem and also know how to write in English.

I know the language or learned:

- English (I'm learning the language already 8 years old.)

- Norwegian (I studied it for 1 year and still I started to learn it.)

- German (I learn it two years but do not know anything of him.): D

- Polish (The language I already know from the beginning when I started to speak.) :)

Something to add: (If not leave blank):

Can I add something I can do to help on the cw clan as they Hunters and DM too.

I make maps for tff and help in something like you have a problem.

Thank you that have read my field pass to TFF :)

Witten by Shede/\/\.

[[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]