New trials, leavings and changes in leadership!

kiss

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Firstly Gratz to the new trials, and gratz to Breaky and Flipza !

I heard the news about FiNN, and I was like: Dayum? Are you for real?

Damn, I remember the first time I saw you in TfF Robert.. I really hated you.

But the moment that I joined TfF, and get to know you a bit better, I realized that you werent the guy that I used to think you were.

You are a great guy, which has a fabulous sense of humor, and I am really sad about your leaving. You did a great job for TfF, and I hope to see you sometimes around.

First of all i want to say that FiNN's leaving is a big loss of TfF. As Zomi already said you're hardly replaceable person. And this is too sad. I already said so much words about you in hidden board but i want to say you Good luck in your future life once again!

Congratulations our new trials. Welcome to our little world which called The Favoured Few.

I think you'll stay here without mistakes, abusings and fights. :)

Also congratulations to Zomi Killer aka RocKBreaKeR( :D). You more than others deserved to be leader together with Wings. You did so much usefull work when you were in other positions. Good luck in your new position. PLYS NO KICK ME FROM CLAN!!11111 UNFORTUNATELY NOW YOU CAN DO IT :( :( :( :( :( PLYS NO

Congratulations to everybody, take care and make the users happy.

Now to FiNN, I'm so sad about it, that you left. I had a great time with you, also we didn't even talked so much. Best luck in your real life and you'll be always in my heart. As least, take care on yourself and have a great time man. See you <3