Condom's Join Request

Condom

Right guys, after playing a while on this great server, I've decided to make an application for "The Favoured Few". Enjoy reading my JR, I've put quite a lot of effort into this and I tried to make it unique as possible!

RIght, lets begin:

1. Tell us something about yourself: Hello guys. My name is Anton, I'm 17 years old, Live in the United Kingdom, but originally I come from Russia. I am friendly and also helpful in quite a lot of ways. My slogan has always been "Haters gonna hate". May be it tells you something about my personality and the way I talk to people.

2. How intensive do you play this game? (h/day): So, to be perfectly honest, I play relly intensive everyday. So as soon as I get back from my college, I go straight to the computer and spend the rest of the evening playin MTA or talking to my mates. I can play 3-12 hours per day. You might think I'm a nolifer and all that. However, I can proove you wrong. Im not nolifing maps or anything. I am only playing for fun, to meet new people and also to improove my English skills. So after all, I can play for a whole day long! No matter what. Also not just playing, but helping other players.

3. In which clans you were before?: I've been in quite a few clans, however I don't go to clans just to leave them after a short period of time. If Im joining such a clan I'll try my best to be there and stay for as long as I can. So, I've been in [GoD] (Gladiators of Darkness), nG| (Nerd Gamers), [FBG] (Fabulous Blood Gamers), uR| (Universum Gaming), LxG (Latin xtreme Gamers) and my last clan was PiA| (Pros in Action). As you can see there are not that many of them. I'm not a clan hopper and also I haven't been in such "known" clans before as /TfF\.

4. Since when you play MTA? (experience): Right, so I've started playing MTA about 4, 4 and a half years from now on. I've been playing on quiet a lot of servers. However my first ever server was [sKC], I've met alot of people there, had fun playing there. Then I wanted something a bit more special and exiting. So I've found a server called [GoD]. I've been playing there for more than 1 year and finally got accepted into that clan. I had so much fun playing there, however, we were loosing some Clan Wars, and people were Non-English (Couldn't communicate properly), so I decided to leave. Then on the same server, there was a clan called [FBG] where really old and professional at a time mappers were playing. So didn't have a good think, and just joined straight away. The clan started to loose members and eventually got closed. So I left. Then I found some servers like -ffs-, -|TG|- and /TfF\. It was really good playing there, I mostly spend my time there, but then I decided to find another clan. And I found a clan called nG|. I've got invited there by some friends, and it was really fun playing in that server. They had really good scripts and it was all fine. However, members are left and the clan was renamed to Nova Gaming. I didn't like a change and all that, so I decided to leave as well. After about 4 months, I've found a server called uR, it was so fun playing there, so I've decided to join that clan, only for fun. Then it had fusion with som other clans, was renamed couple of times. And I decided to leave. After quite a short of period of time, I've joined LxG clan, but left about a mot 2-3 weeks, as we didn't play any CWs, didn't have a WebPage and members didn't speak English at all. Then I left MTA for about 5 weeks and came back. I heard there was a really good server called PiA. I've spent all of my free time there, nolifing maps and all that. And eventually I've got accepted. It was all good and lovely, but then something went wrong with that clan. It was boring, had no fun there anymore, so i decided to leave after being there for 3 months. And now I have started playing on a server /TfF\, nolifing here. Got a lot of points for a short period of time. And now, I want to take a part and join this community.

5. Why you would like to join us?: I would like to join /TfF\ because in my opinion it is one of the leading clans in MTA. The server has really good scripts and also such friendly members who I can ask for help or just have a little chat. This community has a lot of proffesional players which will win all Clan Wars, and become even more popular in the world of MTA!

6. Are you able to speak/write a proper english?: As you've been reading my Join Request, I think you would be able to understand everything that I was talking about. Even though I originally come from Russia, I'm intellegent and also can write proper English and also a pretty good English talker.

Something to add: (If not leave blank): Something to add is that I can be quite helpful for the clan by Streaming some of the CWs or Recording some important things to a YouTube channel. I can also get some Sponsorn to help going the server and pay for it. Also I can get some Publicity to the server and also your WebPage. I can make some groups in any social networks and keep them up to date. Same as the actuall web site. I can keep it up to date, update things and do what you ask me to. I'm not a mapper or anything. However, I can start doing that if I'll learn how to.

Thank you all for reading my Join Reqest. It was my pleasure introducing myself to you. See you on the server!

Written by ~SugarCondom!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]