SubShocK's Inactivity.

SubShocK

Hello Everyone

As you have noticed i'm being inactive this days. i'd like to inform you that i am working this days and i dont have really much free time to play MTA. next week i will have exams so i wont be really active . But I think i will play some times like 1 hour or more or less.

I will be back some days later

Cya

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
[[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Nothing can come between you and your destiny, if you grab hold of every opportunity. Nothing can come between you and your fate, if you strive to be great. Nothing can comebetween you and success, if you give it your best shot and nothing less - REMEMBER these words, at least Good luck for your exams, this game isn't important as your life is.

sjveq0fbks5x5wt8asa.jpg

Nothing can come between you and your destiny, if you grab hold of every opportunity. Nothing can come between you and your fate, if you strive to be great. Nothing can comebetween you and success, if you give it your best shot and nothing less - REMEMBER these words, at least Good luck for your exams, this game isn't important as your life is.

sjveq0fbks5x5wt8asa.jpg

I smell brainyquote