SubShocK's Join Request To /TfF\

SubShocK

Hello The Favoured Few Community

68b9e44d075d81f971c151efcc78d917.png

Here Is My Join Request

Tell Us Something About Yourself

Now I will talk about me as person.

First of all, my name is Artur and I was born at 22.04.1998, that means I am 15 years old now. I living in Armenia, more exactly at the capital city of Armenia, in Yeveran. My second name is Makaryan. I already finished school and I'm learning in college. My interest are playing games and meeting some friends to do some great activities with them. I am also working for already 1 year. I am working 3-4 days per week . I am a singer and singing national songs of Armenia and I would like to become a good and famous singer :)

How Intensive Do You Play This Game?

Well I'm Playing mta about 4-5 hours per day and maybe more or less

In Which Clans You Were Before?

8003fe9437eedbe90b67adbcd5121693.jpg

Since when you play MTA? (experience)

I started playing mta . First i was playing DD ( to be honest i was good player . ) Some time later i started to play DM ( and it was hard for me because i played DD ) it was hard to control the car and get hunter. After 3 months of playing DM i started to play better and joined [sMT] . SMT had a member levels like now ( trials ,moderators, etc..) and i had level 1 and that was nothing.. I asked for a better level but the leader denied that and i decided to leave the clan . After I left i started to play on -RB- and there was a tournament called like ( if you will win you are going to get accepted to our clan ) there were 2 teams A and B . i was in A/ First i lost the 1st tournament i was at the 2nd place in it the 1st was Cyx .And then the 2nd place players of both teams remathed and i won ( so i got accepted) > After 3-4 months i played on -RB- I decided to leave . I Dont remember the right reason . . After i found a server called >VIP< and played there about 1 year. then i Got accepted . After a while it got closed so i was clanless. I Seeked for a clan and found a good clan on ffs called sK .. The team was great with skilled DM/Hunter players and i decided to join . After 2 weeks the founder (JoaozinhO) left and most of all the skilled members left and i left too. After a while i heard about a server called 'TC| . the server was great with amazing scripts and good staff. Everyone wanted to join and i tryed 4 times before got accepted . i played on the server about half year and now the server is closed . :(

That's one of the reasons i want to join The Favoured Few.

Why you would like to join us?

First of all . I want to join The Favoured Few because the clan has a great atmosphere . Also I have many friends in the clan. I want to join because the clan has a strong team which can beat every clan . I Would Like To be part of it .

Are you able to speak/write a proper english?

Well my english is not so perfect , but it's understandable , i am trying to improve it

Something to add: (If not leave blank)

If you wanna contact with me

I Would Like yo Share My Previous Nicks :)

My First Nick Was MkO

Second was ArTuR

As you see now SubShocK

Thanks For Reading

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic